Easy Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multi-Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In Clan Scrim

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

In Clan Scrim Empty
PostSubject: In Clan Scrim   In Clan Scrim Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 3:29 am

So, just pitching an idea for those knifers in 2142 for a "in-clan scrim" where it can bring us closer together as a clan. So basically this is what my old clan did. Theres the small area by crossroads with the ledge that people love to jump up onto and isn't allowed by our rules. I'm pretty sure you know what I'm talking about, or if you are looking straight at the flag there's the wall and then a little alleyway leading to the flag if you make a right turn. The area I'm talking about is instead of making a right to the flag it's a left, or the place with the barrels and the tree lol. A lot easier to show you but I think I did a good job explaining it....anyways, that flag belongs to PAC on our mod. So now onto the fun and games. What would happen is we would lock the server down (hence in-clan) and we would turn autobalance off and ALL switch to PAC. Then we would turn friendly fire on, all of use will start out in that area, and essentially this would be a free for all. We will fight it out to the death :P And being on PAC, our spawn points are near that area already so we just keep running into that area and keep fighting to try and gain control of that area. There would probably either be a time limit or a point limit to signal the end of the game. If it was a time limit, the one with the least amount of points (since you get negative points for teamkilling) would be declared the winner. If it was a point limit, the limit can be set at any number we want or we can play till the tickets run out. We did this with approx. 10 people and it was muchos fun, esp if we all are in TS while this is happening. Soo this is an idea, maybe it can happen someday.
Back to top Go down
Knightrider
EC|F
EC|F
Knightrider

Clan Tag : =]EC[=
Number of posts : 3161
  • Unit Member
  • Tactical Unit
  • Knight Industries
  • Web Master

In Clan Scrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Clan Scrim   In Clan Scrim Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:53 pm

sounds good, ill see if i can get a staff member to set one up xD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theeasycompany.net
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

Number of posts : 3370
  • Hall of Fame

In Clan Scrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Clan Scrim   In Clan Scrim Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 3:42 pm

just getting on teamspeak would also do that :P
Back to top Go down
http://www.theeasycompany.org
Mauduin
EC|F
EC|F
Mauduin

Number of posts : 907

In Clan Scrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Clan Scrim   In Clan Scrim Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:42 pm

We could set this up on the unranked server not the ranked however. Mainly because there is no way to keep people out and not to mention it would be detrimental to your score. (Note: If you met set this up on the unranked server then I apologize for restating the obvious). Other than that is should only take a couple of minutes to actually set up.
Back to top Go down
MrSquables
EC|SM
EC|SM
MrSquables

Number of posts : 3646
  • Hall of Fame

In Clan Scrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Clan Scrim   In Clan Scrim Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:05 pm

This is a good idea. And mauduin is right this needs to go on our private server. but great idea none the less.
Back to top Go down

In Clan Scrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Clan Scrim   In Clan Scrim Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:47 pm

yes i know, of course it needs to be on an unranked server, and i thought locking up a server makes that server unranked?
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

Number of posts : 3370
  • Hall of Fame

In Clan Scrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Clan Scrim   In Clan Scrim Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:27 pm

Why would we do that to our ranked server then? and yes locking a server makes it unranked
Back to top Go down

In Clan Scrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Clan Scrim   In Clan Scrim Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:29 pm

because it's only going to be for like an hour or two...then you put it back to the normal ranked server again. Unless you already have another 2142 server that we can use instead of just making a new one just for this one time
Back to top Go down
Zackman7
EC|C
EC|C
Zackman7

Number of posts : 862
  • Unit Member
  • Staff Team
  • Recruitment Department
  • Public Affairs Dept
  • Rolling Panzer Division
  • Knight Industries

In Clan Scrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Clan Scrim   In Clan Scrim Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:01 pm

yup, we have the server that we have been useing and we also have a password privet server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In Clan Scrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Clan Scrim   In Clan Scrim Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Clan Scrim
Page 1 of 1