Easy Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multi-Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A simple suggestion for you all

Go down 
+4
robberzora
Gossinator
MrSquables
NoAXE
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A simple suggestion for you all Empty
PostSubject: A simple suggestion for you all   A simple suggestion for you all Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:58 am

I'd noticed that there's been a couple problems within your clan within the past few weeks, while lately it had been being handled pretty well... it still seems like there's something missing. The clan doesn't seem to be a "whole" as it stands now, it seems more rather like there's certain sections of people within in while others who are self-absorbed or semi-unactive.

I'd like to offer a suggestion, one of which could possibly help bring people a bit closer and more friendly within the clan and also further sort out the people who don't care from those who actually want to be part of the clan.

Every week, I suggest a semi-mandatory gathering of EC on teamspeak at a certain time. Now realistically, not everyone would always be able to make it especially if it's set to a certain time and date...so aside from having a vote to see which day and time is best for everyone I also suggest having an optional gathering on a different day and time to "make up" for not being able to make the real one, and for those just looking to talk with people and have a bit of fun. My form of "Semi-mandatory" implies that while you SHOULD attend the gathering, it's not crucial to need to attend in order to be in the clan itself...as I said before most likely not everyone will be able to make it every time, however for those purposely not attending can receive some form of punishment?

(Note that not having a mic does not exempt you from attending the gathering as teamspeak is perfectly capable of text chat)

A few ideas to follow along with the gathering;

1. At least one admin (though everyone should try to be there) needs attends the gathering to ensure chaos doesn't arise, and to confirm the members are attending and who.

2. Possibly have a sort of "Get to know you" moment which where an admin has everyone quite down and in some form of order (Whether it be alphabetically, in rank, ..etc) have every member say at least any one thing (it could be something about themselves, a question they had, a statement, a suggestion in mind, ...etc anything) where as all the other members who are listening to the current speaker can then give their responses and what they think about what the speaker said (though not everyone needs to give a response) and then move on to the next person until everyone has said something. This ensures that everyone talks and everyone is talked to, and honestly for only once a week I'm sure people will be able to say SOMETHING.

(Again, having a mic does not exempt people from this activity)

3. Possibly come up with in-clan events prior to having a gathering for the members to be able to attend. (Careful if planning an event to play a certain game, not everyone might have it.)

4. Honestly? Come up with more stuff to do and how to handle it, this is just an outlay to get things started.

It's true that holding an event like this every week can be bothersome for some people, but the point of even being in a clan is to communicate, befriend, and actually do stuff with your fellow members... if being in a clan is something you actually want to do then you shouldn't have a problem with it. If you can't make it for good reasons then you can't, it's nothing to make you seem more of a less reliable clan mate either as this is just a way to try and get everyone closer together.

(Yes. I make long posts like this all the time, filled with detail, passion, and....awesomeness. I get scolded for the length of much of my posts on many forums and letters....especially when voicing an opinion or idea of mine.)
Back to top Go down
NoAXE
EC|FM
EC|FM
NoAXE

Clan Tag : =]EC[=
Number of posts : 756

PostSubject: Re: A simple suggestion for you all   A simple suggestion for you all Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:12 am

Yea this sounds like a good idea. I should be able to attend if I don't have school.
Back to top Go down
MrSquables
EC|SM
EC|SM
MrSquables

Number of posts : 3646
  • Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: A simple suggestion for you all   A simple suggestion for you all Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:35 am

I did say for everyone that Teamspeak is mandatory. But no, no one listens to Squables. Also I'd like to mention the people I see online, but not on TS3. Yes, sometimes your busy doing something but when your not (Ace, yes I just singled you out), please get on. And its not like torture or anything, it's not like your going to school. TS3 is FUN! This is where we get all of our clan moments from ><.

On second thought I would like to yell at BJ. As founding officer of this clan, I do hope you know that you can force me to play a game with you. When was the last time I game'd with BJ Anyone? No. DAMN YOU BJ! D:

~Off topic
Spyderfang wrote:
I loves the little childrens. :D

Lol. I still can't get that out of my head XD.
~Back on topic

Thanks Kitty for the suggestion. :D
Back to top Go down
Gossinator
EC|FM
EC|FM
Gossinator

Number of posts : 501

PostSubject: punishment   A simple suggestion for you all Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:11 am

i think tokyo makes a gr8 point and the only problem that maybe will come up is that i don't think ec has many forms of punishment other than suspension or maybe demotion.
Back to top Go down
NoAXE
EC|FM
EC|FM
NoAXE

Number of posts : 756

PostSubject: Re: A simple suggestion for you all   A simple suggestion for you all Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:13 am

Ok ill get in teamspeak3 if possible
Back to top Go down
robberzora
EC|RM
EC|RM

Number of posts : 166

PostSubject: Re: A simple suggestion for you all   A simple suggestion for you all Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 2:58 pm

Well I dont get TS until my PC is fixed so i wont beable to attend.....but if so I could make up for it by talking in the chat box on are site
Back to top Go down
MrSquables
EC|SM
EC|SM
MrSquables

• Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: A simple suggestion for you all   A simple suggestion for you all Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:03 pm

Gossinator wrote:
i think tokyo makes a gr8 point and the only problem that maybe will come up is that i don't think ec has many forms of punishment other than suspension or maybe demotion.

What would you prefer? Kicked out of the clan?
Back to top Go down
robberzora
EC|RM
EC|RM

PostSubject: Re: A simple suggestion for you all   A simple suggestion for you all Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:04 pm

D: I wouldent be getting kicked out would I
Back to top Go down
MrSquables
EC|SM
EC|SM
MrSquables

• Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: A simple suggestion for you all   A simple suggestion for you all Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:06 pm

No lol. Are you trying to tell me something XD?
Back to top Go down
robberzora
EC|RM
EC|RM

PostSubject: Re: A simple suggestion for you all   A simple suggestion for you all Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:07 pm

uuuummmm no..... Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A simple suggestion for you all   A simple suggestion for you all Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:12 pm

I always got a realy weird error when i want to download TS
Back to top Go down
MrSquables
EC|SM
EC|SM
MrSquables

• Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: A simple suggestion for you all   A simple suggestion for you all Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:15 pm

Whats the error?
Back to top Go down
Gossinator
EC|FM
EC|FM
Gossinator

PostSubject: no   A simple suggestion for you all Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:25 pm

no squabs i did not mean we need a harsher punishment what i was saying is that the punishments i listed were a little to serious for missing a ts3 thing we need a lesser punishment to use on people
Back to top Go down
Spyderfang
EC|RM
EC|RM
Spyderfang

Clan Tag : Exile
Number of posts : 774

PostSubject: Re: A simple suggestion for you all   A simple suggestion for you all Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:39 pm

ERROR: You're a fag, download canceled.

LOL jk. AND when did I say that squabs?

And kitty, this is exactly the reason that youre pure AWESOMMMEEEE I think you have a great idea. Shows how much girls would be more of a help in a clan cause yes I'll admit men are tards sometimes <3 :D Really you have great points, now, as for that Knight guy, where is he >_>

And Kitty personally I love reading yer long posts cause I make them too some times, so I feel obligated to read them. and you're a person who chooses her words carefully so it's always a good idea to read yer stuff :D. No I'm not just saying that cause I wubz u like I wubz Squabblez, I really mean it.
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

Number of posts : 3370
  • Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: A simple suggestion for you all   A simple suggestion for you all Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:06 pm

if its harsh, it will show you were serious about it and not just something to waste your time with. The staff members dont really know any of our members aside from a few people that are full members theres a barrier between u and thats just because you guys refuse to get on teamspeak.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theeasycompany.org
Spyderfang
EC|RM
EC|RM
Spyderfang

Clan Tag : Exile
Number of posts : 774

PostSubject: Re: A simple suggestion for you all   A simple suggestion for you all Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:13 pm

Wasp wrote:
if its harsh, it will show you were serious about it and not just something to waste your time with. The staff members dont really know any of our members aside from a few people that are full members theres a barrier between us and thats just because you guys refuse to get on teamspeak.

Good point.
Back to top Go down
MrSquables
EC|SM
EC|SM
MrSquables

• Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: A simple suggestion for you all   A simple suggestion for you all Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:01 pm

Ditto.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A simple suggestion for you all   A simple suggestion for you all Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:18 pm

Wow ppl relize when im not around O.O wow im inpressed :P and i've been busy I JUST GOT MY FUCKING PC UP!! and its awesome =D.. And as for the idea its great up yeah i have a suggest STOP BEING A MULTI GAMING CLAN THAT MIGHT HELP! lol Idk do what ever you guys wont i probly wont be around for long XD so idc
Back to top Go down
MrSquables
EC|SM
EC|SM
MrSquables

• Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: A simple suggestion for you all   A simple suggestion for you all Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:26 pm

Being a multi gaming clan gives us a more expanded view of players. Why would you want to play a game all the time. Wouldn't you get bored? I know I do. That's why I have certain games I like.
Back to top Go down
Knightrider
EC|F
EC|F
Knightrider

Number of posts : 3161
  • Unit Member
  • Tactical Unit
  • Knight Industries
  • Web Master

PostSubject: Re: A simple suggestion for you all   A simple suggestion for you all Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:27 pm

i would get bored of one game, this clan will always be multi-gaming as it was founded on that.

Awesome Suggestion kitty, thank you for it, i am working on implementing it into our clan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theeasycompany.net

PostSubject: Re: A simple suggestion for you all   A simple suggestion for you all Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:38 pm

Error: Can not open this file
Back to top Go down
Gossinator
EC|FM
EC|FM
Gossinator

PostSubject: alternative   A simple suggestion for you all Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:45 pm

I think that if people cant get on just try to even talk on x-fire cus i have personaly had a lot of fun on the x-fire chatting with people, so if ur not able to get ts3 at least get to know people on x-fire
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A simple suggestion for you all   A simple suggestion for you all Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:53 pm

Alright thnx for the tip king
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

Number of posts : 3370
  • Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: A simple suggestion for you all   A simple suggestion for you all Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:19 pm

the point of this is for TEAMSPEAK not xfire..
Back to top Go down
http://www.theeasycompany.org
Gossinator
EC|FM
EC|FM
Gossinator

PostSubject: i know   A simple suggestion for you all Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:23 pm

ya i know im hust offering an alternative if people know that they could never get on ts3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A simple suggestion for you all   A simple suggestion for you all Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A simple suggestion for you all
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next