Easy Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multi-Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roleplay Server Rules discussion

Go down 
+3
NoAXE
MrSquables
Knightrider
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Knightrider
EC|F
EC|F
Knightrider

Clan Tag : =]EC[=
Number of posts : 3161
  • Unit Member
  • Tactical Unit
  • Knight Industries
  • Web Master

Roleplay Server Rules discussion Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay Server Rules discussion   Roleplay Server Rules discussion Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:59 pm

Here is a list of server rules for our roleplay server. If you want to just build, join our other server.
68.80.187.193:5567 (other server)
68.80.187.193:(TS3 REQUIRED) (role play server) *AKA* -=]EC[= MineLife-

Our server is now open to anybody who bought the game or not.

.9. To play on this server you must be on Teamspeak 3!!!!!
0. You must get the port from someone on TS3, so we know you will follow the rules.
1. no griefing what so ever, its ban able, and that includes putting things on others property such as a button, or lever, etc!
2. Do not rob anybody offline!
3. don't go overboard on robbing, take one or 2 things then leave And don't take anything nailed down, really big, or really expensive.
4. don't rob the bank without a guard on duty, do not break into it either!
5. don't ever rob any general stores, as it simulates our market.
6. Don't build in other peoples stuff, stay off their property!
7. No admin will ever spawn anything for himself or for anyone else. Except for the government.
8. Don't murder for no reason, This isn't death match! Post a no trespassing sign, kill on sight if your going to do that.
9. If you murder, your wanted by the game admins, police, and bounty hunters, they will either kill you and you will loose everything on you and put you in jail taking and burning your weapons on you. Jail time is 3 full in-game day, sunset sun rise, for murder. It adds up too! (3+3+etc) Your items are saved in the evidence room.
10. Mark your property line somehow.
11. All buildings must pass inspection, no dirt floors, no floating things, needs a structure and support. (Can be fined, shutdown, Etc)
12. No modified .Jar files, no cheating etc.
13. Property within government protected towns, villages, cities, etc must be bought from the government, and are taxed, and you will have property lines.
14. Diamond weapons need a permit from the government.
15. TNT can only be made, sold, bought, or used by a with either a sellers, manufacturers, or mining company with a permit.
16. All Company's must be registered with the government, pay taxes, have a company bank account at treasury and can not use the money but for salary or for the further advancement of the company.
17. Residential stuff does not need a registered thing to mine, farm, ranch etc, as long as they have no employees, but may higher contractors.
18. Growing pumpkins is against server rules as it is currency!
19. Any type of stores and banks may not make any transactions of money at night and must be closed, this does not stop anyone from mining, farming, stocking their stores, etc.
20. Jack o-laterns are currency is the Treasury department only, they do not leave or come in it! its to make business transactions a little easier as they are $10,000.
21. Potions are not to be used created, used, or sold without a permit! Permit costs $50,000 from public library!
22. Enchantments are not to be created, sold, or used without a permit from the public library!
23. Contracts with the government can only be made through Ghostunitvii.

updated: 12/18/2011

Last edited by Knightrider on Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:34 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.theeasycompany.net
MrSquables
EC|SM
EC|SM
MrSquables

Number of posts : 3646
  • Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Server Rules discussion   Roleplay Server Rules discussion Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:39 pm

This is great. I'll be a fucking serial killer and you will never catch me >:]. I'll have underground tunnels leading to other peoples houses and stealing stuff. I will be the ultimate criminal. Huzzah!
Back to top Go down
NoAXE
EC|FM
EC|FM
NoAXE

Number of posts : 756

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Server Rules discussion   Roleplay Server Rules discussion Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:11 am

I'm with Squabs, just whats the roleplay sever?
Back to top Go down
Gossinator
EC|FM
EC|FM
Gossinator

Number of posts : 501

PostSubject: Roleplay Server Rules   Roleplay Server Rules discussion Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:16 pm

Squabs u just told them how u killed everyone ( hint: knight check for tunnels)
Back to top Go down
Knightrider
EC|F
EC|F
Knightrider

• Unit Member
  • Tactical Unit
  • Knight Industries
  • Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Server Rules discussion   Roleplay Server Rules discussion Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:41 pm

Squables, the no Griefing rule does not allow you to put tunnels on peoples property.
Back to top Go down
NoAXE
EC|FM
EC|FM
NoAXE

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Server Rules discussion   Roleplay Server Rules discussion Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:39 pm

What is this game?

MineCraft?
Back to top Go down
EasilyDistracted
EC|SM
EC|SM
EasilyDistracted

Number of posts : 1010
  • Game Admin
  • Donator$

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Server Rules discussion   Roleplay Server Rules discussion Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:31 pm

Me Wasp and trognar.... Good times :D
Back to top Go down
MrSquables
EC|SM
EC|SM
MrSquables

• Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Server Rules discussion   Roleplay Server Rules discussion Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:05 pm

Technically, "Its not a crime if you don't get caught". So basically. If you don't find my tunnels. You don't know I'm doing any "griefing". I can just go get some wooden pick ax, dig for some cobble stone, get a stone pick ax, and be on my merry way. But I wouldn't do that. Why? Because I have sent my morals higher. Instead I would just build som-

No just kidding =)
Back to top Go down
EasilyDistracted
EC|SM
EC|SM
EasilyDistracted

• Game Admin
  • Donator$

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Server Rules discussion   Roleplay Server Rules discussion Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:26 pm

Yes NoAXE this game is minecraft. Which is why it's in the minecraft section.
If you were going to steal from another player (who was on the server,) if you took major items such as a Diamond Pickaxe, or something like that, would you only be able to take one, not say two?
Basically what I'm asking is, is there any difference as to what the quality of the item is compared to how much of the item you steal?
Back to top Go down
Knightrider
EC|F
EC|F
Knightrider

• Unit Member
  • Tactical Unit
  • Knight Industries
  • Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Server Rules discussion   Roleplay Server Rules discussion Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:42 pm

I don't think you understand.. Here let me spell it out for you... its BANNABLE for griefing.

@easily, basically what you said there.

Last edited by Knightrider on Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrSquables
EC|SM
EC|SM
MrSquables

• Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Server Rules discussion   Roleplay Server Rules discussion Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:42 pm

EasilyDistracted wrote:
Yes NoAXE this game is minecraft. Which is why it's in the minecraft section.
If you were going to steal from another player (who was on the server,) if you took major items such as a Diamond Pickaxe, or something like that, would you only be able to take one, not say two?
Basically what I'm asking is, is there any difference as to what the quality of the item is compared to how much of the item you steal?

I say yes. Stealing is one thing. But stealing multiple items of fair use it just fucked up. Like if someone has 2 diamond pickaxe then just take one. But if you get stolen from either way it sucks for you lol. Like stealing all of diamond ore that someone possesses then that's over doing it.
Back to top Go down
EasilyDistracted
EC|SM
EC|SM
EasilyDistracted

• Game Admin
  • Donator$

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Server Rules discussion   Roleplay Server Rules discussion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:03 am

So, say 3-4 minor items and 1 major item?
Back to top Go down
MrSquables
EC|SM
EC|SM
MrSquables

• Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Server Rules discussion   Roleplay Server Rules discussion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:07 pm

Depends what you consider a minor item. To some people it might be a major item.

O_O. I think we need to declare some kind of boundary for this.
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

Number of posts : 3370
  • Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Server Rules discussion   Roleplay Server Rules discussion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:45 pm

no stealing. :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.theeasycompany.org
MrSquables
EC|SM
EC|SM
MrSquables

• Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Server Rules discussion   Roleplay Server Rules discussion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 7:03 pm

Wasp wrote:
no stealing. :D

I like it! xD. Keep your shit locked!
Back to top Go down
EasilyDistracted
EC|SM
EC|SM
EasilyDistracted

• Game Admin
  • Donator$

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Server Rules discussion   Roleplay Server Rules discussion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:21 pm

How do you lock a chest? Me and Ianroger123 (Former member of EC) haven't found a way to do that on our server, as we're switching to Survival mode only.
Back to top Go down
MrSquables
EC|SM
EC|SM
MrSquables

• Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Server Rules discussion   Roleplay Server Rules discussion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:37 pm

If I can recall. It was an admin command I think? That you can lock it. No? If so we should create a system when you have to pay for a chest lock :3.
Back to top Go down
NoAXE
EC|FM
EC|FM
NoAXE

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Server Rules discussion   Roleplay Server Rules discussion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:50 pm

I don't understand any of this but it's going to make me pee my pants!
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

• Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Server Rules discussion   Roleplay Server Rules discussion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:41 pm

I JUST REALIZED THAT KNIGHT MADE A RULE 0!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
EasilyDistracted
EC|SM
EC|SM
EasilyDistracted

• Game Admin
  • Donator$

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Server Rules discussion   Roleplay Server Rules discussion Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:02 am

HE JUST BROKE THE FOURTH WALL.
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

• Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Server Rules discussion   Roleplay Server Rules discussion Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:55 pm

That was a plugin, Ian was to big of a dummy to know anything smart about minecraft, or its workings :D
Back to top Go down
MrSquables
EC|SM
EC|SM
MrSquables

• Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Server Rules discussion   Roleplay Server Rules discussion Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:25 pm

Lol.
Back to top Go down
rulerofworlds
EC|DM
EC|DM

Number of posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Server Rules discussion   Roleplay Server Rules discussion Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:39 pm

The locking of chests was in fact a plugin. MAN...I wish you had made this rule list earlier I would have marked my property line >.<. DAMN YOU KillerRecoil!!!! lol jk (although your watchtower is a little close >.<).
Back to top Go down
EasilyDistracted
EC|SM
EC|SM
EasilyDistracted

• Game Admin
  • Donator$

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Server Rules discussion   Roleplay Server Rules discussion Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:16 am

Wasp, I admit Ianroger123 was being an ass at the time but he's pretty good at minecraft naow. Even though he can't access McMyAdmin and I more or less Modify the server by myself, he's still good :D
He's pretty boss with redstone now.
Back to top Go down
Knightrider
EC|F
EC|F
Knightrider

• Unit Member
  • Tactical Unit
  • Knight Industries
  • Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Server Rules discussion   Roleplay Server Rules discussion Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:14 am

updated rules, everyone that plays on this server must read them!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Server Rules discussion   Roleplay Server Rules discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Server Rules discussion
Page 1 of 1