Easy Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multi-Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hall of Fame is Open!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MrSquables
EC|SM
EC|SM
MrSquables

Clan Tag : =]EC[=
Number of posts : 3646
  • Hall of Fame

The Hall of Fame is Open! Empty
PostSubject: The Hall of Fame is Open!   The Hall of Fame is Open! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:32 pm

Here will lie the Hall of Fame. Where each individual of the clan who has honored us with fun and happiness + their help and wonderful achievements. Here is a list of requirements you will need:

Active Full Member for 12 Months
Active through Hall of Fame Nomination and Voting Period.
Active on Teamspeak 3
Active on our Site
Active gaming with clan members
Attempts to Recruit Mature Players.
Gets in involved with Clan Events
Obvious Dedicated Loyal Member.
Follows all Rules and Hasn't broken any on purpose.
Over Achiever, Standing out of the crowed.
Helps out other members (Mentors new members, assistance to others, helpful all around)
Attempts to give suggestions for our clan.
Offers help to the staff team.
Talks with fellow members on Forums, Xfire, Steam, or and TS3, gets to know others, bringing our clan closer together.

Now you don't have to have ALL of these requirements but if you have more than someone else, I'm sure you will be indited into this than the other person. Now, mind you that some of these requirements can also cancel out with the fact of you, or said nominee, being just plain awesome (If your awesomesauce, like me, you'll automatically get in :P) and getting the clan to have a grand old time. Though you still need to be a full member. So, by all means. Go ahead and start placing your nominees.
Back to top Go down
Trognar
EC|RM
EC|RM
Trognar

Number of posts : 3212
  • Game Admin
  • Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Fame is Open!   The Hall of Fame is Open! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:24 am

Where is my name
Back to top Go down
MrSquables
EC|SM
EC|SM
MrSquables

• Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Fame is Open!   The Hall of Fame is Open! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:35 pm

Well. I was going to put it on here but I wanted to give it out with a bang, but BJ didn't give me what he was supposed to say, which was going to add to what i was going to say. So. Your postponed for now.
Back to top Go down
MrSquables
EC|SM
EC|SM
MrSquables

• Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Fame is Open!   The Hall of Fame is Open! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:31 pm

I wanted it make his initiation dramatic, and worth doing. So I wanted to come up with some fun memories we've had with ol' Troggie. But BJ never gave me what his were. You should give some too so I can compile it all up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hall of Fame is Open!   The Hall of Fame is Open! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hall of Fame is Open!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Easy Company :: News Hall :: News-
Jump to: