Easy Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multi-Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The unamed towers need funding.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The unamed towers need funding. Empty
PostSubject: The unamed towers need funding.   The unamed towers need funding. Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:31 pm

So far I have got funding from someone I don't remember. I offered him the penthouse for one million dollars if he paid me in advanced 400,000$.

Now I need more funding, mainly for workers. And for slime for sticky pistons so I can make a elavator. I have put more than a 150 hours into this. It's JUST SO BIG. The first floor is going to big used for the draw bridge and elevator systems. The second floor is around 20k too 250k, next floor is about the same, the floor after that is currently the biggest floor but is going too be for the elevator systems, and the next few floors are between 89 million and 2 million. There are very few 89 million dollar residence, specifically the residents with the huge windows that are about 24x18 (BUT VARY VERY MUCH), you can also see ECDC from these windows! I have many many floor too go, the elevator will travel too each floor; private elevator will be available.

You notice by looking at the building it has no simmatry, It's meant to follow the land around the lava too prevent people from crossing, the lava is following the land so there is one block under it too deter people. As more floors are add it will become and more skinny and more in simmatry. The top floors will be mostly glass. and will be 850 million too 750 million.
There will be at least 15 more floors.

Who ever would like too invest 50 million dollars will get 10% of all sales. At approximately 1.5b dollars of total profit, 10% of 1.5b is is 150m.

At this rate alone I feel it will take me 500+ hours on my own until I would be completely finished, so I really Really need workers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The unamed towers need funding.   The unamed towers need funding. Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 1:30 pm

i own penthouse ^^ i got 47mill thats it besides knight im ( i think i am) second richest.
I'll invest in you if you want i can supply matrials. ok?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The unamed towers need funding.   The unamed towers need funding. Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 1:38 pm

Sounds, I need money so I can hire people too build and get slime.
Back to top Go down
Knightrider
EC|F
EC|F
Knightrider

Clan Tag : =]EC[=
Number of posts : 3161
  • Unit Member
  • Tactical Unit
  • Knight Industries
  • Web Master

PostSubject: Re: The unamed towers need funding.   The unamed towers need funding. Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 2:27 pm

Knight Indutries will invest 5mill for a start. If I like how my investment is bring used, ill invest some more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theeasycompany.net

PostSubject: Re: The unamed towers need funding.   The unamed towers need funding. Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 2:33 pm

can I haz workers?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The unamed towers need funding.   The unamed towers need funding. Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:12 pm

lol ask knight he has the most employs :P im the only one that can work on it from my side
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The unamed towers need funding.   The unamed towers need funding. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The unamed towers need funding.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Easy Company :: General :: Server Discussion :: =]EC[= -Minelife- [Mncrft]-
Jump to: