Easy Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multi-Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blackpaw78 App

Go down 
+3
girlycecilie2
Wasp
Blackpaw78
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blackpaw78
Corporal
Corporal

Clan Tag : [ECC]
Number of posts : 17

Blackpaw78 App - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw78 App   Blackpaw78 App - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:27 pm

Ah ok, I see now. Well you guys all seem cool, so ill probably hang around.
Back to top Go down
girlycecilie2
EC|FM
EC|FM
girlycecilie2

Clan Tag : =]EC[=
Number of posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw78 App   Blackpaw78 App - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:20 pm

So you won't join because of them? Well, you decide. But you shouldn't listen to them. Don't let them talk you over. (just for making you change opinion by trying to join this clan)

Yes, they say so many "bad" things. What about read stuff in this clan? Find out whats happening here and stuff. Get to know the clan and members before you change you opinion (but you already have) Mkay, but yup. pirat

They retired because of stuff you haven't been near. I actually don't know for sure. I just say that you should think about it. Mkay, i don't know if you got me here, if you didn't understand, just contact me. Teamspeak-PM-xfire (girlybabe).

You seem so awesome, don't give up. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/x3micexo
Blackpaw78
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw78 App   Blackpaw78 App - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:41 pm

Nah, ill still join, haha, im just confused but am starting to get it. Everyone seems cool.
Back to top Go down
Darkne55
Second Lieutent
Second Lieutent
Darkne55

Clan Tag : =GW=
Number of posts : 211

PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw78 App   Blackpaw78 App - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:14 pm

girlycecilie2, from what Wasp is saying, it's senseless for Blackpaw78 to fill out an application here, because the actual "clan" Easy Company no longer uses this website. So this site is running on autopilot I'm guessing. From the sound of things, I wouldn't be surprised if the plug got pulled on this site completely. On the other hand, I think that if Knightrider had the ability to do that, it would've already been done. What the hell do I know?
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathByGaming.com
Elise09
Lieutentant Colonel
Lieutentant Colonel
Elise09

Number of posts : 689

PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw78 App   Blackpaw78 App - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:48 pm

Element is the only one with the ability to pull the plug. BJ did, however, gain access to Element's account and used it to "revert it to the way it was before he joined and made EC," in example Hobos n Monkeys. It was never requested that anything be changed nor done to the site if anyone were to leave the clan. But as BJ said, he left the clan and took it with him. In a technical stand point, he left the clan so the clan he is now running is no longer affiliated with EC in any case. He even said it himself that he left to move the clan, which is a void.

As for a back drop, everyone in staff really got tired of most of the members slandering, flaming and all other things so they retired and decided to wait for these new runners to step in and return the backlash, per say. More was going on with BJ wanting to "move" the clan but I don't really care to go into detail. Basically, you have a bunch of 12 and 14 year olds gaming together and consider it a clan, like 10 people or so.
Back to top Go down
Blackpaw78
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw78 App   Blackpaw78 App - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:45 am

So, why do all of you still hang around, just to chat?
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

Number of posts : 3370
  • Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw78 App   Blackpaw78 App - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:08 am

Blackpaw78 wrote:
So, why do all of you still hang around, just to chat?

Yeah. I would say so. These forums aren't nearly as hostile if you say the wrong thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theeasycompany.org
Darkne55
Second Lieutent
Second Lieutent
Darkne55

PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw78 App   Blackpaw78 App - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:05 pm

Elise09 wrote:
As for a back drop, everyone in staff really got tired of most of the members slandering, flaming and all other things so they retired and decided to wait for these new runners to step in and return the backlash...

There are more deliberate ways of handling asshats. To leave a clan that you really like just to get revenge is cutting off your nose to spite your face.

I think you hit the nail on the head when you said a bunch of young gamers. It would seem that today's youth have little to no respect for anything.
Back to top Go down
Blackpaw78
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw78 App   Blackpaw78 App - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:44 pm

Darkne55 wrote:

I think you hit the nail on the head when you said a bunch of young gamers. It would seem that today's youth have little to no respect for anything.

Couldnt Agree more.
Back to top Go down
Elise09
Lieutentant Colonel
Lieutentant Colonel
Elise09

PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw78 App   Blackpaw78 App - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:06 pm

For more of an explanation as to that, almost everyone that was in the clan for more than a year or so has changed. I actually remember gaming with everyone in the clan and before the split, there were basically two different factions in the clans. One group would play X games and the other would play Y games and the boundaries were never really attempted to be crossed. There were like 6 people playing League of Legends and World of Tanks in one group, the other group would play the Battlefield series, Minecraft or what have you. The groups eventually dissipated into what it is now and the group that left/retired is kind of gone now as well.

If one group despises another group, you don't really have too many options, especially when the group with power(this is prior to everyone retiring) has very few people compared to the other group. You can't just kick someone out with legitimate reasons if more people like that one person and would vote no. It also is not entirely smart to just kick out 70% or whatever of the active members of the clan. The people with power at the time were Wasp, Squables, Sly, Yo Yo I think and that was basically it. Taking all of that into consideration, you have very few options, and I see them as either leaving the clan or continue with it and leave the groups as they are. There was also immense hatred between almost everyone and it was not a good environment to be in on any side. That's what I gathered at least.
Back to top Go down
Darkne55
Second Lieutent
Second Lieutent
Darkne55

PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw78 App   Blackpaw78 App - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:07 am

Elise09 wrote:
... You can't just kick someone out with legitimate reasons if more people like that one person and would vote no...

Maybe that's where the problem lies. Why does it require a vote to remove someone? Democracy is great and all, but why have any kind of ranking system if everything requires a vote? The people placed in charge need to have power over other people, or they won't be shown the respect that their position affords them. Seems to me that Easy Company needs to get back to it's proverbial military roots, it needs structure and more than that, people need to know their place. When you're in charge, you're the boss, and when you're a peon, then you should understand that until you gain rank that you basically ain't shit.

I am Oscar Mike
Back to top Go down
Elise09
Lieutentant Colonel
Lieutentant Colonel
Elise09

PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw78 App   Blackpaw78 App - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:52 am

Well the way it works here is that each rank has so much power on votes. Council and founders get 3 votes on an application where a recruit would only get 1, if I have that right. So while the staff would have higher voting power, more members could easily outweigh the vote by choosing the opposite option. With votes for approval requiring 20 in total, 3 or 4 staff at 3 votes each would only be 9 or 12 votes out of the 20 and it would not pass in any case. Not at all democratic when you look at it that way, seeing as how you can hate every staff member and be friends with everyone else and not get kicked unless you're hacking or flaming allies.
Back to top Go down
Blackpaw78
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw78 App   Blackpaw78 App - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:44 am

I agree with darkne55 I believe the council of staff should have the ability to remove on will for legit reasoning. Not for personal reasons unless the council as a whole agreed. Or have sub divisions with individual staff who are only in charge of their division, and can shape the division as wanted. Idk just spouting ideas.
Back to top Go down
Darkne55
Second Lieutent
Second Lieutent
Darkne55

PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw78 App   Blackpaw78 App - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:52 am

I think that the council should be able to vote on things without the input of the entire clan. I also feel that recruits shouldn't be allowed to vote on clan matters.
Back to top Go down
Elise09
Lieutentant Colonel
Lieutentant Colonel
Elise09

PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw78 App   Blackpaw78 App - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:04 am

In my opinion, I would only allow staff to actually vote on anything regarding the clan, doesn't matter if it is about kicking someone out or accepting new applicants. Others could still provide their input as they see fit, clarifying certain things in order to help the applicant out a bit or even if the member is friends with the applicant. I would also only allow admin past a certain point in ranking to vote on the subject of whether to kick someone and majority vote rules after some time for deliberation so points can be made on the ruling from all involved voters. It isn't entirely democracy but if you want a say in the matter, you need to be in the clan for more than a few months to actually have a say in certain matters, you know?
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

Number of posts : 3370
  • Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw78 App   Blackpaw78 App - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:03 pm

That's what happened with Ace. The counil voted on kicking Ace out of the clan(Me Squables and Zack) and we went through with it. Then there was a massive uprising against it. And Knight ever so helpful came along and said that if you don't approve of this. You can veto their decision. How are staff supposed to solve anything when their decision can be vetoed if the clan just doesn't like it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theeasycompany.org
Darkne55
Second Lieutent
Second Lieutent
Darkne55

PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw78 App   Blackpaw78 App - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:14 pm

I agree completely.
Back to top Go down
Sly
EC|RM
EC|RM
Sly

Number of posts : 263

PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw78 App   Blackpaw78 App - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:11 am

Make sly the overlord.
Back to top Go down
Elise09
Lieutentant Colonel
Lieutentant Colonel
Elise09

PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw78 App   Blackpaw78 App - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:56 am

I give you my one and only fuck. Use it wisely, kind sir.
Back to top Go down
Darkne55
Second Lieutent
Second Lieutent
Darkne55

PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw78 App   Blackpaw78 App - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:29 am

Sly wrote:
Make sly the overlord.

Your wish has been granted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw78 App   Blackpaw78 App - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackpaw78 App
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum