Easy Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multi-Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I NEED TO GROW A PAIR!!!!!

Go down 
+2
Knightrider
TromboneNinja
6 posters
AuthorMessage

I NEED TO GROW A PAIR!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I NEED TO GROW A PAIR!!!!!   I NEED TO GROW A PAIR!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:27 pm

Just a small suggestion to the kind person who kicked me on the BC2 server for having a dick in my ass. yes I was spawn camping and killing all of you after you destroyed the M-Coms. But good god I could not get a kill any other way. What the hell do you want me to do? Follow the instructions of my commander and fall back with the rest of my team? That was a great big obese person move on the coolest admin in the world's part. I can understand if it was in Conquest mode or any other mode and your base was being raped. Anyway just wanted to point out the vagina move on the admins part. Don't want me killing you in my former base in rush mode? I NEED TO GROW A PAIR AND STOP DOING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I'm a fag.
Back to top Go down
TromboneNinja
EC|C
EC|C
TromboneNinja

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO GROW A PAIR!!!!!   I NEED TO GROW A PAIR!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:47 pm

Thank you for the suggestion. Sorry you were kicked. You were not banned so you can still get on the server.

I NEED TO GROW A PAIR!!!!! Cool_story_bro
P.S. How's Kansas?
Back to top Go down
Knightrider
EC|F
EC|F
Knightrider

Clan Tag : =]EC[=
Number of posts : 3161
  • Unit Member
  • Tactical Unit
  • Knight Industries
  • Web Master

PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO GROW A PAIR!!!!!   I NEED TO GROW A PAIR!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:05 pm

That's more like it, please don't violate our suggestion box rules.

Last edited by =]EC[= Knightrider on Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.theeasycompany.net

PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO GROW A PAIR!!!!!   I NEED TO GROW A PAIR!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:07 pm

LOL nice Edit.
Back to top Go down
TromboneNinja
EC|C
EC|C
TromboneNinja

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO GROW A PAIR!!!!!   I NEED TO GROW A PAIR!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:09 pm

Thank you. You are still welcome to come onto the server. You will not be banned, unless you are a complete dick.
Back to top Go down
watchyoface
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Number of posts : 280

PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO GROW A PAIR!!!!!   I NEED TO GROW A PAIR!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:21 am

haha lol thats freakin funny
Back to top Go down
Tygabb
EC|RM
EC|RM
Tygabb

Number of posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO GROW A PAIR!!!!!   I NEED TO GROW A PAIR!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 7:39 pm

BANNED!! lol jks
Back to top Go down
Trognar
EC|RM
EC|RM
Trognar

Number of posts : 3212
  • Game Admin
  • Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO GROW A PAIR!!!!!   I NEED TO GROW A PAIR!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:37 pm

Thats really funny lol
Back to top Go down
Mauduin
EC|F
EC|F
Mauduin

Number of posts : 907

PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO GROW A PAIR!!!!!   I NEED TO GROW A PAIR!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:29 am

Yeah I still surprised that we are still talking about this lolz.
Back to top Go down
Trognar
EC|RM
EC|RM
Trognar

Number of posts : 3212
  • Game Admin
  • Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO GROW A PAIR!!!!!   I NEED TO GROW A PAIR!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:01 pm

Well we are still updating the super old post Favorite Song and the ban the user above topics too xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO GROW A PAIR!!!!!   I NEED TO GROW A PAIR!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I NEED TO GROW A PAIR!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Easy Company :: General :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: