Easy Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multi-Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Knife Server Maps

Go down 
+7
JBrady
undeadhardcore
Knightrider
MrSquables
Rouge23
Trognar
Vincento9696
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Vincento9696
Captian
Captian
Vincento9696

Number of posts : 398

Knife Server Maps Empty
PostSubject: Knife Server Maps   Knife Server Maps Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:34 am

Hey guys,

If i'm playing in EC BF2142 knife server it gets kinda bored, maybe we can add some maps to keep it changing and then people will stay.

Its a lot more fun if the map change every round to keep the exiting in xD Smile

Thanks,
Vincent
Back to top Go down
Trognar
EC|RM
EC|RM
Trognar

Clan Tag : =]EC[=
Number of posts : 3212
  • Game Admin
  • Hall of Fame

Knife Server Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knife Server Maps   Knife Server Maps Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:58 am

Well I hate Camp G so I dont really want to. Plus I think Berlin is a good map and all the other amaps arn't good for knifing.
Back to top Go down
Vincento9696
Captian
Captian
Vincento9696

Knife Server Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knife Server Maps   Knife Server Maps Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:24 am

Yea alot of people like Berlin and a lot of people like Camp G..
Back to top Go down
Trognar
EC|RM
EC|RM
Trognar

• Game Admin
  • Hall of Fame

Knife Server Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knife Server Maps   Knife Server Maps Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:10 am

Camp G is annoying to me. I lag too much there.
Back to top Go down
Vincento9696
Captian
Captian
Vincento9696

Knife Server Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knife Server Maps   Knife Server Maps Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:21 am

XD Bad net or bad comp?
Back to top Go down
Trognar
EC|RM
EC|RM
Trognar

• Game Admin
  • Hall of Fame

Knife Server Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knife Server Maps   Knife Server Maps Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:13 pm

Um its just the comp, kinda old now.
Back to top Go down

Knife Server Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knife Server Maps   Knife Server Maps Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:53 pm

trognar if u lag in camp g its because this map is used alot in europe server so its normal but i agree with u i dont really like this map cause we dont have space i think berlin is ok its a really good map and all the pll know the rules in it so it should stay like that
Back to top Go down

Knife Server Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knife Server Maps   Knife Server Maps Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:27 am

Trognar wrote:
Well I hate Camp G so I don't really want to. Plus I think Berlin is a good map and all the other maps aren't good for knifing.
I've got to agree with you about Gibraltar. Too much admin time wasted warning about the precious wall and not to cross over it. Total PITA. There are other decent maps for knifing. Cerbere Landing is good, if the fight is kept between the church and south town center it can be a lot of fun. One of my favorite maps for knifing is Belgrade. If you use comm tower as the divider, each team gets the control points on their side of comm tower, and leave comm tower as a capable control point. Might makes right. It's fun to cap in a knife server!

cocoune wrote:
i think berlin is ok its a really good map and all the pll know the rules in it so it should stay like that
The rules are the rules, no matter what the maps in rotation are. With the one exception of Belgrade, if played the way I described. With the modding that people are able to do on maps now, certain rules shouldn't even be an issue. When I played BF2, I had so many hours played in Ghost Town that I thought I'd never play that many hours on another map in any game. Man was I wrong. The hours I've put in at Berlin dwarf those spent in Ghost Town. It's like comparing the Earth to the Sun in regards to mass. (Ghost Town...good times)

My 2 cents...It's nice to see new knife servers that are run well. So, that being said, congrats and thanks for giving us another option for a place to knife. Now time to criticize. It's all good, I've really only got one thing on my mind, and it's not really criticism. I've noticed on a few different occasions EC members on the knife server who didn't have admin, and were basically at the mercy of whatever happened to be occurring on the server at the time. What I'm going to do is to give you a heads up about a part of punkbuster that you may or may not have heard about called Player Power. In a nutshell, you can give points to certain players that you choose which will enable them to admin commands on the server. I think the commands are given via the in game console, but I'm not 100% sure. It's not as easy as having in game through the cc, but if it's all a player has, trust me they'll learn how. The commands available for Player Power use are chosen before hand and put in a list and if the command isn't in the list, it's not available for player power use. The part about Player Power that I find intriguing is the number of points that you give out and how it affects certain players at certain times.

Picture this...there is a player, could be anyone. He's not a member of your clan, but he plays on your server quite often. He visits your forums and complains about asshats and the lack of EC admin on the server when he's there. Now if this player was a friend, you could give him some player power points, that way if there was a situation, and no admin were present, he'd be able to use his player power points to get things in order. That person you could, for the sake of argument give 50 player power points. You could decide how many points are required for whatever commands you make available. This has dual purposes. The first is it enables you to layer the abilities that you're handing out. For instance...if I was given 20 player power points, and cocoune was given 40, you could have like restart map and kick powers available for 20 points, and for 40 you could have ban and change map. that way I would only be able to restart the map and kick while cocoune could do both of those plus change the map and ban. Now since neither cocoune nor myself are clan members, when there are clan members on the server, I'm sure that you don't want or need any assistance running the server from non-members. Player Power has kept that in mind, and addresses that by the number of points given to players. If you give your server admins 100 Player Power points, whether they choose to use the system or not, when someone with 100 points joins the server, anyone with less than 100 points gets shutdown. That would mean that when an actual server admin was on the server, players that have less than 100 Player Power points will become regular players with no special abilities.

I've known about Player Power for a few years, but I've never used it myself, nor have I seen it implemented on any server I've ever played on. At least I have never noticed.

One last thing, I registered here the other night, and didn't realize that the email address I used had been shut down. I have since restored it, but I never received the registration email. So I was forced to use this alias. My normal alias is Darkne55 and the email address I used is Darkne55@DeathByGaming.com If you could resend that email I'd really appreciate it.

Where is that UltimateSupremeRuler character that's supposedly some kind of big shot around here? lol Tell him Dark says WASSSUUUUP!!

Peace

Knife Server Maps Darkne55
Back to top Go down
Rouge23
Lieutentant Colonel
Lieutentant Colonel
Rouge23

Number of posts : 654

Knife Server Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knife Server Maps   Knife Server Maps Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:04 am

like i said on other forum, when new patch is out.... maybe a NS knife server.... on vote in game
Back to top Go down
Vincento9696
Captian
Captian
Vincento9696

Knife Server Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knife Server Maps   Knife Server Maps Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:59 am

Yes lol
Back to top Go down
MrSquables
EC|SM
EC|SM
MrSquables

Number of posts : 3646
  • Hall of Fame

Knife Server Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knife Server Maps   Knife Server Maps Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:32 pm

Camp G. Is the most stupid map ever. Imo. And I would hate if we'd knife their.
Back to top Go down
Trognar
EC|RM
EC|RM
Trognar

• Game Admin
  • Hall of Fame

Knife Server Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knife Server Maps   Knife Server Maps Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:39 pm

Yea same Squables.
Back to top Go down
Vincento9696
Captian
Captian
Vincento9696

Knife Server Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knife Server Maps   Knife Server Maps Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:40 pm

Omg camp g haters XD
Back to top Go down
Trognar
EC|RM
EC|RM
Trognar

• Game Admin
  • Hall of Fame

Knife Server Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knife Server Maps   Knife Server Maps Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:41 pm

It sucks, too much admin working and those random rocks and crap u run over. Not open enough either.
Back to top Go down
Vincento9696
Captian
Captian
Vincento9696

Knife Server Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knife Server Maps   Knife Server Maps Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:46 pm

I love the admin work though xd
Back to top Go down
Trognar
EC|RM
EC|RM
Trognar

• Game Admin
  • Hall of Fame

Knife Server Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knife Server Maps   Knife Server Maps Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:47 pm

But trust me, it will get annoying, you will be doing more admin work then play.
Back to top Go down
Rouge23
Lieutentant Colonel
Lieutentant Colonel
Rouge23

Number of posts : 654

Knife Server Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knife Server Maps   Knife Server Maps Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:48 pm

we dont have to do the whole ur not allowed to cross thing
Back to top Go down
Trognar
EC|RM
EC|RM
Trognar

• Game Admin
  • Hall of Fame

Knife Server Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knife Server Maps   Knife Server Maps Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:51 pm

Yes but you dont get it, the maps are HUGE. You would never be ably to find the enemy team knifers. And you cant make them stay in one area. Only way to get good action is to buy a 64 man server for it, and it would never be populated, it is a dead hope i think. Maybe at Bridge of Remagen u can make them fight on the bridge though ^^
Back to top Go down
Knightrider
EC|F
EC|F
Knightrider

Number of posts : 3161
  • Unit Member
  • Tactical Unit
  • Knight Industries
  • Web Master

Knife Server Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knife Server Maps   Knife Server Maps Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:17 pm

aei0wnU wrote:

I've known about Player Power for a few years, but I've never used it myself, nor have I seen it implemented on any server I've ever played on. At least I have never noticed.

One last thing, I registered here the other night, and didn't realize that the email address I used had been shut down. I have since restored it, but I never received the registration email. So I was forced to use this alias. My normal alias is Darkne55 and the email address I used is Darkne55@DeathByGaming.com If you could resend that email I'd really appreciate it.

Where is that UltimateSupremeRuler character that's supposedly some kind of big shot around here? lol Tell him Dark says WASSSUUUUP!!

Peace

Knife Server Maps Darkne55

I just went ahead and activated your account for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theeasycompany.net
Trognar
EC|RM
EC|RM
Trognar

• Game Admin
  • Hall of Fame

Knife Server Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knife Server Maps   Knife Server Maps Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:25 pm

He has admin or something?
Back to top Go down
Knightrider
EC|F
EC|F
Knightrider

Number of posts : 3161
  • Unit Member
  • Tactical Unit
  • Knight Industries
  • Web Master

Knife Server Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knife Server Maps   Knife Server Maps Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:42 pm

no... i just activated his account on the forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theeasycompany.net
Trognar
EC|RM
EC|RM
Trognar

• Game Admin
  • Hall of Fame

Knife Server Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knife Server Maps   Knife Server Maps Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:42 pm

Ah. lol
Back to top Go down

Knife Server Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knife Server Maps   Knife Server Maps Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:37 pm

=]EC[= Knightrider wrote:

I just went ahead and activated your account for you.

Thank you sir!
Back to top Go down
Trognar
EC|RM
EC|RM
Trognar

• Game Admin
  • Hall of Fame

Knife Server Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knife Server Maps   Knife Server Maps Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:30 pm

Okay then. Are you joining the clan or anything? Or no?
Back to top Go down
undeadhardcore
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
undeadhardcore

Number of posts : 68

Knife Server Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knife Server Maps   Knife Server Maps Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:41 am

well he is friken awesome "P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Knife Server Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knife Server Maps   Knife Server Maps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knife Server Maps
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next