Easy Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multi-Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tokyo City Rampage Event (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=)

Go down 
+8
Jibber4U2
mooman1998
newbbb
Knightrider
Mauduin
MrSquables
Zackman7
Spyderfang
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Spyderfang
EC|RM
EC|RM
Spyderfang

Clan Tag : Exile
Number of posts : 774

Tokyo City Rampage Event  (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=) Empty
PostSubject: Tokyo City Rampage Event (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=)   Tokyo City Rampage Event  (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:17 pm

TokyoKittyKat suggested that she make a team of Tokyo's, and (friendly, not competetive) scrim against EC. Kitty also said she'd like some choice EC to be on her side for the event to make it more fun. I think this would be a fun event. So who is with me?

Everyone mention in a post what team they want, or if you're too lazy tell me on Xfire which team you want to be on, I'll add you to the roster. If you posted but didn't say anything I defaulted you to EC team, with a (?) next to your name. That doesn't mean your on that team, just tell me or Kitty which team you wana be on.

I think since Tokyo is in Asia they should be the PAC team, and since EC is mostly North America and England they can be the EU :D.

Team Tokyo:

TokyoKittyKat (Evil kitten with knife)
TokyoSpyderByt (Spyderfang)
Gossinator

EC Team

Robber
Shooterboy
Squabbles

Did not specify team:

Captain Crunch (EasilyDistracted)
knifed_only
Zack
Knight (?)
Mauduin (Like hes ever gonna knife again)

EVERYONE READ THIS

TokyoKittyKat wrote:
I planned on making the post myself with backup from spyder but never got around to doing it, sorry. Anyways, umm I'll have to work out the details and see whose going to be on whose side. I DO want to try and balance this for friendly play so no one side is being completely dominated with 0 chance.

The only requirement to being on team tokyo (not a clan so don't have to worry about tag issues or anything, you may keep your tags on should you be playing on the team) is to sport a name in the form of Tokyo(Blank)(Blank). For example my name is TokyoKittyKat, Spyder created a tokyo named TokyoSpyderByt.....other examples include (none of these have actually been taken) TokyoPuppyDog, TokyoHoboGuy, TokyoYinYang.....etc. If by any means you CANNOT come up with a double name, using a single name after tokyo is fine but trying to use two first letter capped names is encouraged. If anyone WANTS to be on team tokyo then just say so though keep in mind I'm also looking for balance so no one side is going to be made of amazing players while the other is thrown together with a couple of good people to carry the rest. Both teams ideally should be about the same in terms of overall skill however NO ONE would be exempt from attending the event no matter how good they are and given theres room in the server anyone would be able to play (With one side being all tokyo of course). It's also in best interest to make a character and unlock sprint enhancements before the event should you be making a tokyo character so you aren't stuck running out after two seconds of running.

Most importantly, if you are on team tokyo....REVIVE!

Oh, it's pretty cheesy but I came up with a name for this event....... I figured we could call it Tokyo City Rampage, lol.

One more edit.... everyone who would like to attend, post whether you would like the event to take place on a friday, saturday, or sunday. I want to try and work out a day that's best for EVERYONE and the day that gets the most "votes" will LIKELY be the chosen day of the event.

Last edited by Spyderfang on Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:19 pm; edited 27 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zackman7
EC|C
EC|C
Zackman7

Clan Tag : =]EC[=
Number of posts : 862
  • Unit Member
  • Staff Team
  • Recruitment Department
  • Public Affairs Dept
  • Rolling Panzer Division
  • Knight Industries

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo City Rampage Event (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=)   Tokyo City Rampage Event  (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:19 pm

Sounds good, I will come. Just need some details.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theeasycompany.org
Spyderfang
EC|RM
EC|RM
Spyderfang

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo City Rampage Event (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=)   Tokyo City Rampage Event  (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:44 pm

We dunno when it will be yet but maybe next weekend or something.
Back to top Go down
MrSquables
EC|SM
EC|SM
MrSquables

Number of posts : 3646
  • Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo City Rampage Event (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=)   Tokyo City Rampage Event  (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:57 pm

I'm game.
Back to top Go down
Mauduin
EC|F
EC|F
Mauduin

Number of posts : 907

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo City Rampage Event (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=)   Tokyo City Rampage Event  (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:20 pm

Hmm who wants me on there side?
Back to top Go down
Knightrider
EC|F
EC|F
Knightrider

Number of posts : 3161
  • Unit Member
  • Tactical Unit
  • Knight Industries
  • Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo City Rampage Event (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=)   Tokyo City Rampage Event  (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:42 pm

Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.theeasycompany.net

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo City Rampage Event (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=)   Tokyo City Rampage Event  (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:21 pm

I planned on making the post myself with backup from spyder but never got around to doing it, sorry. Anyways, umm I'll have to work out the details and see whose going to be on whose side. I DO want to try and balance this for friendly play so no one side is being completely dominated with 0 chance.

The only requirement to being on team tokyo (not a clan so don't have to worry about tag issues or anything, you may keep your tags on should you be playing on the team) is to sport a name in the form of Tokyo(Blank)(Blank). For example my name is TokyoKittyKat, Spyder created a tokyo named TokyoSpyderByt.....other examples include (none of these have actually been taken) TokyoPuppyDog, TokyoHoboGuy, TokyoYinYang.....etc. If by any means you CANNOT come up with a double name, using a single name after tokyo is fine but trying to use two first letter capped names is encouraged. If anyone WANTS to be on team tokyo then just say so though keep in mind I'm also looking for balance so no one side is going to be made of amazing players while the other is thrown together with a couple of good people to carry the rest. Both teams ideally should be about the same in terms of overall skill however NO ONE would be exempt from attending the event no matter how good they are and given theres room in the server anyone would be able to play (With one side being all tokyo of course). It's also in best interest to make a character and unlock sprint enhancements before the event should you be making a tokyo character so you aren't stuck running out after two seconds of running.

Most importantly, if you are on team tokyo....REVIVE!

Oh, it's pretty cheesy but I came up with a name for this event....... I figured we could call it Tokyo City Rampage, lol.

One more edit.... everyone who would like to attend, post whether you would like the event to take place on a friday, saturday, or sunday. I want to try and work out a day that's best for EVERYONE and the day that gets the most "votes" will LIKELY be the chosen day of the event.

Last edited by TokyoKittyKat on Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spyderfang
EC|RM
EC|RM
Spyderfang

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo City Rampage Event (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=)   Tokyo City Rampage Event  (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:25 pm

I want to be on Team Tokyo :D! I already have a Tokyo anyways... And I always revive kitty above anyone else because well, ya know, ladies first :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo City Rampage Event (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=)   Tokyo City Rampage Event  (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:30 pm

I didn't mean specifically revive me lol, just keep the team alive. The key to winning is to make sure no one dies, it's no big deal though however because this is just a friendly match, not competitive.
Back to top Go down
Spyderfang
EC|RM
EC|RM
Spyderfang

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo City Rampage Event (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=)   Tokyo City Rampage Event  (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:34 pm

Ill be the DR. Doctor.. designated reviver.. lol.. But yeah, I usually revive everyone I see, hoping there arent prone noobs ontop of yall >_> <_< ill put a team roster up just for a reference

I wonder if the staff even agreed to this yet...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo City Rampage Event (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=)   Tokyo City Rampage Event  (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:51 am

I like all event idea's. :D
Back to top Go down
newbbb
EC|JM
EC|JM

Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo City Rampage Event (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=)   Tokyo City Rampage Event  (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:30 pm

im in for whatever team is short on players
Back to top Go down
mooman1998
Second Lieutent
Second Lieutent
mooman1998

Number of posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo City Rampage Event (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=)   Tokyo City Rampage Event  (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:32 am

im happy to play, but it depends on when it is. if soon, like thus week then i camt join. im gone for the next three weeks D:
Back to top Go down
Spyderfang
EC|RM
EC|RM
Spyderfang

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo City Rampage Event (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=)   Tokyo City Rampage Event  (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:23 am

Are we still gonna do this?
Back to top Go down
Zackman7
EC|C
EC|C
Zackman7

Number of posts : 862
  • Unit Member
  • Staff Team
  • Recruitment Department
  • Public Affairs Dept
  • Rolling Panzer Division
  • Knight Industries

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo City Rampage Event (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=)   Tokyo City Rampage Event  (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:51 pm

I will.
Back to top Go down
MrSquables
EC|SM
EC|SM
MrSquables

Number of posts : 3646
  • Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo City Rampage Event (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=)   Tokyo City Rampage Event  (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:54 pm

I can't. I'm grounded xD.
Back to top Go down
Spyderfang
EC|RM
EC|RM
Spyderfang

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo City Rampage Event (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=)   Tokyo City Rampage Event  (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:40 pm

GASP!!! SQUABBLES!!!???? HOW COULD YOU!
Back to top Go down
Jibber4U2
EC|JM
EC|JM
Jibber4U2

Number of posts : 131

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo City Rampage Event (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=)   Tokyo City Rampage Event  (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:20 pm

i wanna be on EC team. if icant than put me on tokyo team i guess

Last edited by zackman7 on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Do not double post)
Back to top Go down
EasilyDistracted
EC|SM
EC|SM
EasilyDistracted

Number of posts : 1010
  • Game Admin
  • Donator$

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo City Rampage Event (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=)   Tokyo City Rampage Event  (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:57 am

I'll play if I can be on Kitty's team... No way am I facing him.
Back to top Go down
Spyderfang
EC|RM
EC|RM
Spyderfang

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo City Rampage Event (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=)   Tokyo City Rampage Event  (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:07 am

ok, crunch for HER team, and jib for EC.
Back to top Go down
robberzora
EC|RM
EC|RM

Number of posts : 166

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo City Rampage Event (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=)   Tokyo City Rampage Event  (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:12 am

Im in for EC :D
Back to top Go down
Jibber4U2
EC|JM
EC|JM
Jibber4U2

Number of posts : 131

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo City Rampage Event (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=)   Tokyo City Rampage Event  (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:43 pm

GO EC!!!!! woot o by the way when is this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo City Rampage Event (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=)   Tokyo City Rampage Event  (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:04 am

Sorry guys, I'd been inactive for awhile. I'm still looking to put this together but people need to post whose going where and we need to make more detaied team rosters and try to even them out. Also.... SPYDER! Why are you never on xfire or knifing anymore?
Back to top Go down
Spyderfang
EC|RM
EC|RM
Spyderfang

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo City Rampage Event (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=)   Tokyo City Rampage Event  (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:19 pm

1. Cause Xfire LAAAAAAGS You can have my number if you want (I'm so sneaky) Lol Jk. I'll try to get on xfire =[ and 2. I sue Origin cause i lost my disc and CD key and well it auto patches to 1.51 which is a patch over and I dunno how to put 1.5 into it =[ So if you could teach me how then I'd totally come knife.
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

Number of posts : 3370
  • Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo City Rampage Event (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=)   Tokyo City Rampage Event  (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:21 pm

sounds like your going to have to go the illegal way spyder
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo City Rampage Event (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=)   Tokyo City Rampage Event  (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tokyo City Rampage Event (Tokyo vs. =]EC[=)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Easy Company :: General :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: