Easy Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multi-Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The knife server

Go down 
+4
EasilyDistracted
Zackman7
MrSquables
Gossinator
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Gossinator
EC|FM
EC|FM
Gossinator

Clan Tag : =]EC[=
Number of posts : 501

The knife server Empty
PostSubject: The knife server   The knife server Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:28 pm

Just a heads up for all of you admins, the behavior on the knife server is becoming worse and worse and i cant kick so if we could have admins on more often that would be very appreciated, Maybe we can regain control over the players again.
Back to top Go down
MrSquables
EC|SM
EC|SM
MrSquables

Number of posts : 3646
  • Hall of Fame

The knife server Empty
PostSubject: Re: The knife server   The knife server Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:46 pm

This is like an annual thing on that server. Every year one admin fucks up in real life and gets grounded or messes up their PC and cant get on the server. Or maybe that's just me XD. I'll be on CC more often. But I wont't be in-game.
Back to top Go down
Zackman7
EC|C
EC|C
Zackman7

Number of posts : 862
  • Unit Member
  • Staff Team
  • Recruitment Department
  • Public Affairs Dept
  • Rolling Panzer Division
  • Knight Industries

The knife server Empty
PostSubject: Re: The knife server   The knife server Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:54 pm

I'll get on some more in game and on CC.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theeasycompany.org
EasilyDistracted
EC|SM
EC|SM
EasilyDistracted

Number of posts : 1010
  • Game Admin
  • Donator$

The knife server Empty
PostSubject: Re: The knife server   The knife server Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:37 pm

Blegh... :p
I'll be on in-game every now and then. Im normally playing minecraft naow.
:33
Back to top Go down
Gossinator
EC|FM
EC|FM
Gossinator

The knife server Empty
PostSubject: k   The knife server Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:39 pm

ok thanx you guys
Back to top Go down
robberzora
EC|RM
EC|RM

Number of posts : 166

The knife server Empty
PostSubject: Re: The knife server   The knife server Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:39 pm

I am on most of the time kicking really dosent work most of the BK kids think its funny when they get kicked I have tried to get the server better but it would be nice if we had someone on with banning powers else the players keep getting worse so i think this would be a good Idea
Back to top Go down
Gossinator
EC|FM
EC|FM
Gossinator

The knife server Empty
PostSubject: true   The knife server Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:17 pm

What he said is true, I used to be in BK and the amount of kicks they have is a sign of pride and they will never stop being bad
Back to top Go down
robberzora
EC|RM
EC|RM

Number of posts : 166

The knife server Empty
PostSubject: Re: The knife server   The knife server Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:39 pm

example: !k coach stay out of eu base this is the 16th time I have kicked you.

He thinks it is funny so I had an idea maybe there should be a kicking limit someone could have a day like 7 after 7 they get banned for 24 hours then it restarts the next day that would help the members without banning if that is possible to make the server do on its own I think it would be a good idea

Back to top Go down

The knife server Empty
PostSubject: Re: The knife server   The knife server Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:19 am

Im on often as i can lol even thou im cods been my new thing... I will do my best to be on more often.. A lot of the BK clan has been like banned lol so yeah i will be on when i can be.
Back to top Go down
EasilyDistracted
EC|SM
EC|SM
EasilyDistracted

• Game Admin
  • Donator$

The knife server Empty
PostSubject: Re: The knife server   The knife server Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:29 pm

I think we need a specialized group of Admins on the BF 2142 with full powers - It seems as if the post system on the site isn't really working, if you can only kick/warn then you can't do a bunch right? Have a team of hands on admins that tell the people on CC - can those who are on CC see in-game? Or do they just see notifications or something...? I can't use CC and im not normally on BF 2142 - if we use that idea it also eliminates all the admins who aren't doing anything on the server and react out of impulse. Same as limiting those on CC as well. Just saying - make shifts for the ingame admins because someone is always on CC right? I can see many flaws in that idea but I still think its a really good idea. :3
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

Number of posts : 3370
  • Hall of Fame

The knife server Empty
PostSubject: Re: The knife server   The knife server Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:48 pm

you can see the text, all the text wispers squad scrolling messages team group , aside from the player positions and what weapon they just killed someone with. its ncie to keep track of whats going on, cause generally if somones causing trouble people say it then you can warn the person, or break up fights or kick disrespectful players etc...
Back to top Go down
http://www.theeasycompany.org
EasilyDistracted
EC|SM
EC|SM
EasilyDistracted

• Game Admin
  • Donator$

The knife server Empty
PostSubject: Re: The knife server   The knife server Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:02 pm

Well that helps a lot - then everyone doesn't have to have TS3 (Although it would help,)
Meh, I thinks it'd be kind of fun :3
Back to top Go down
NoAXE
EC|FM
EC|FM
NoAXE

Number of posts : 756

The knife server Empty
PostSubject: Re: The knife server   The knife server Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:16 pm

OK, maybe i can help all most BK's are my friends i can get on and talk to them about this i'll talk to Trololol:) too to see if he can help get his clan under control.
Back to top Go down
MrSquables
EC|SM
EC|SM
MrSquables

• Hall of Fame

The knife server Empty
PostSubject: Re: The knife server   The knife server Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:36 am

That would be helpful.
Back to top Go down
Spyderfang
EC|RM
EC|RM
Spyderfang

Clan Tag : Exile
Number of posts : 774

The knife server Empty
PostSubject: Re: The knife server   The knife server Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:14 am

robberzora wrote:
example: !k coach stay out of eu base this is the 16th time I have kicked you.

He thinks it is funny so I had an idea maybe there should be a kicking limit someone could have a day like 7 after 7 they get banned for 24 hours then it restarts the next day that would help the members without banning if that is possible to make the server do on its own I think it would be a good idea

there IS a kicking limit. Its called "After I kick some guy 3 times I got get big bad ol' spydie to ban his arkansASS"
Back to top Go down
EasilyDistracted
EC|SM
EC|SM
EasilyDistracted

• Game Admin
  • Donator$

The knife server Empty
PostSubject: Re: The knife server   The knife server Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:57 am

Or just use GTFO n00b powers. Mhm.

Spy: +1
Back to top Go down
MrSquables
EC|SM
EC|SM
MrSquables

• Hall of Fame

The knife server Empty
PostSubject: Re: The knife server   The knife server Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:08 pm

-.- Can't you just kick him for more than 30 seconds? i.e. !k Mr.Squables Your a douchebag 1000.

The 1000 I have no idea what it stands for lol. I just picked a large number. You should try that.
Back to top Go down
EasilyDistracted
EC|SM
EC|SM
EasilyDistracted

• Game Admin
  • Donator$

The knife server Empty
PostSubject: Re: The knife server   The knife server Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:49 pm

What's spy: +1?
Back to top Go down

The knife server Empty
PostSubject: Re: The knife server   The knife server Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 4:03 pm

I am verry much on the knife only server but.........i am not an admin yet........so.....
Maybe later when i have 95 posts and the trust of you all......

Last edited by ShooterBoyX on Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Tought that i was admin ;P)
Back to top Go down
MrSquables
EC|SM
EC|SM
MrSquables

• Hall of Fame

The knife server Empty
PostSubject: Re: The knife server   The knife server Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:07 am

Lawl. Yeah in time sir.
Back to top Go down

The knife server Empty
PostSubject: Re: The knife server   The knife server Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 4:11 am

Yeah... i am already so exited that i am =]EC[= now....
NOW i am on the server already..Wearing the tag :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The knife server Empty
PostSubject: Re: The knife server   The knife server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The knife server
Page 1 of 1