Easy Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multi-Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Posting in the forums

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CTRifle
EC|A
EC|A
CTRifle

Clan Tag : =]EC[=
Number of posts : 850
  • Staff Team
  • Recruitment Department
  • Public Affairs Dept
  • Knight Industries
  • GFX Master

Posting in the forums Empty
PostSubject: Posting in the forums   Posting in the forums Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:24 pm

All, I have fixed some of the permissions in the forums, so all members should be able to edit thier own posts therefor

1. NO DOUBLE POSTING click edit.
It is located in the top right of your post.

2. Also, please when a question is asked for something
-Dont say "no I cant" unless it specifically asks. We dont care if you cant (unless asked)
-Spelling and please check how you work your posts. Dont just put every thought in the posts.

We are going to start being a little more strict about this. If its really off topic or horrible spelling/makes no sense its being deleted.

BTW does anyone want to take on the responsibility of Janitor? Clean up forums a bit, organize posts/spelling/whatever? Lemme know and the staff will decide.

Thanks and please keep this in mind
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

Number of posts : 3370
  • Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: Posting in the forums   Posting in the forums Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:02 am

I would like to add, if one more topic lands in the Clan Unit Discussion, it's getting deleted no matter what the content was.

Spend more than 30 seconds on you're posts, and you will notice a giant decrease in nagging.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theeasycompany.org
Trognar
EC|RM
EC|RM
Trognar

Number of posts : 3212
  • Game Admin
  • Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: Posting in the forums   Posting in the forums Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:02 am

I remember when I was the only person on the forums that would take my duties to the max and clean them out/edit/do so many things. Ah, bad times.
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

• Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: Posting in the forums   Posting in the forums Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:04 pm

Trognar wrote:
I remember when I was the only person on the forums that would take my duties to the max and clean them out/edit/do so many things. Ah, bad times.

The only one?

I used to do that all the time, but I decided to give up since it wasn't getting anywhere. Much easier to yell at people and make them loose information. You learn really fast after that rather than having someone "fix" it for you.
Back to top Go down
Darkne55
Second Lieutent
Second Lieutent
Darkne55

Clan Tag : =GW=
Number of posts : 211

PostSubject: Re: Posting in the forums   Posting in the forums Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:30 pm

It's also time to spell lose correctly.

That's a spell-check fail. Since loose is an actual word. You my friend need a context-check. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathByGaming.com
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

• Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: Posting in the forums   Posting in the forums Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:37 pm

No, that's a person being way more tired than they should be.
Back to top Go down
MrSquables
EC|SM
EC|SM
MrSquables

Number of posts : 3646
  • Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: Posting in the forums   Posting in the forums Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:57 pm

Lose is loss. Loose is not tight.
Back to top Go down
Trognar
EC|RM
EC|RM
Trognar

Number of posts : 3212
  • Game Admin
  • Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: Posting in the forums   Posting in the forums Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:17 am

Wasp wrote:
Trognar wrote:

The only one?

I used to do that all the time, but I decided to give up since it wasn't getting anywhere. Much easier to yell at people and make them loose information. You learn really fast after that rather than having someone "fix" it for you.

It is only normal for you to get defensive, on a topic like this. For a long time, months at that, I was the only one moderating anything. Along come you and Squables who, no offence, get rank pretty quickly and even then you weren't doing much at that time. Squables didn't do anything at the time either. I use to spend around two to four hours at a time on the forums and on "other" moderating devices doing what needed to be done.

Not trying to toot my own horn but I bled for this clan and got smacked in the arse because of it. And not in a good way, meow.
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

• Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: Posting in the forums   Posting in the forums Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:18 pm

Trognar wrote:
Wasp wrote:
Trognar wrote:

The only one?

It is only normal for you to get defensive, on a topic like this. For a long time, months at that, I was the only one moderating anything. Along come you and Squables who, no offence, get rank pretty quickly and even then you weren't doing much at that time. Squables didn't do anything at the time either. I use to spend around two to four hours at a time on the forums and on "other" moderating devices doing what needed to be done.

Not trying to toot my own horn but I bled for this clan and got smacked in the arse because of it. And not in a good way, meow.

Defensive? I wasn't trying to get defensive. I was simply stating what I did. This is probably why you left. You couldn't handle the fact that you weren't always in the spotlight.
Back to top Go down
MrSquables
EC|SM
EC|SM
MrSquables

Number of posts : 3646
  • Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: Posting in the forums   Posting in the forums Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Trognar wrote:
Wasp wrote:
Trognar wrote:

The only one?

No one asked me to do anything, and when they did. I did what I had to do. Not once did you come to me for assistance. Not my fault that you decided to do everything on your own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posting in the forums   Posting in the forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Posting in the forums
Page 1 of 1