Easy Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multi-Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggesting.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrSquables
EC|SM
EC|SM
MrSquables

Clan Tag : =]EC[=
Number of posts : 3646
  • Hall of Fame

Suggesting. Empty
PostSubject: Suggesting.   Suggesting. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:47 pm

I didn't really look for this or even know if this is currently here. However I will say it anyway. Where this will be i have no idea. Not really my problem anymore. Okay here it is.

You should put a section (Quite visible to see by the average user) for the [ECC]. Now we don't have to make a whole section with fucking forums and topics and all that good stuff. I was thinking just put a sticky somewhere showing people that there is a link at the bottom of the page saying "[ECC] Website" and if you click on it, you will be redirected to the [ECC] forums. It should be helpful.

Other then that you still need to advertise your community places. If not. It's going to be an utter failure. Also, the only reason I'm actually saying this is because who ever has been recently working on the [ECC] site has been doing a semi-good job. Other than that. Yeah. Hopefully you will take my advice into consideration.
Back to top Go down

Suggesting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggesting.   Suggesting. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:10 pm

Not a bad idea.. I shall be looked into.

Thank you for the suggestion MrSquables.
Back to top Go down

Suggesting.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Easy Company :: General :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: