Easy Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multi-Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blackpaw78 App

Go down 
+3
girlycecilie2
Wasp
Blackpaw78
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackpaw78
Corporal
Corporal

Clan Tag : [ECC]
Number of posts : 17

Blackpaw78 App Empty
PostSubject: Blackpaw78 App   Blackpaw78 App Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:58 pm

First Name:Devin
Aliases (player names):Blackpaw78
Location In the World: Pennsylvania USA
List the top games you own & play: BF2, BF2142, Minecraft, COD4, AOE2, Halo PC.
Do you have Teamspeak 3?:Yep
X-fire(Username):blackpaw78
Steam(Username): I hate steam :D
Mic? yes or no: yes
How did you find us?: Google :D
Previous Clans: rebel knifers, and a few more
-If so why did you leave your last clan: Clan collapsed
Why do you want to join our clan: It looks like fun, people look like they are active
Tell us something about yourself: I love computers, programming, web design, outdoors, mountain biking, alot :D
Anything else You want to add?: Ehh idk :D
Do you agree to join our Teamspeak 3 server whenever possible?: Sure as long as my internet is being nice haha
Do you agree to wear our clan tags =]EC[= in any game, server, and program that you use: Sure
Do you agree to at least check and be active on the forum at least once a week:Yep
Do you fully understand and agree to abide by all of our Clan Rules:Yes
Do you think that you have filled out the above honestly and to the best of your ability: Yes
Can we hold you responsibile for placing your name in the Report in section of the fourms if and when you are accepted?: Yep
Back to top Go down
Blackpaw78
Corporal
Corporal

Blackpaw78 App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw78 App   Blackpaw78 App Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:02 pm

And I guess this is Jaydog's clan hes in, so I followed him for how did I find clan.
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

Clan Tag : =]EC[=
Number of posts : 3370
  • Hall of Fame

Blackpaw78 App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw78 App   Blackpaw78 App Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:25 pm

You don't want to join. D: It's a terrible clan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theeasycompany.org
Blackpaw78
Corporal
Corporal

Blackpaw78 App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw78 App   Blackpaw78 App Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:36 pm

Lol Serious?
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

• Hall of Fame

Blackpaw78 App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw78 App   Blackpaw78 App Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:46 pm

Yes. :3
Full of assholes with only a few epic members
Back to top Go down
girlycecilie2
EC|FM
EC|FM
girlycecilie2

Number of posts : 104

Blackpaw78 App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw78 App   Blackpaw78 App Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:01 pm

Well, you didn't need to tell him tho. If he want to join this clan, let him try. Its up to us, were voting them in. That was really mean, wasp. Sorry cause i don't know you, but yeah.

Some of you guys in this clan (ret) acting like 4 years old babies. When some of you retired in this clan, you guys totally changed from old to young. Its kind of awkward. Eeh,I just had to get it out. Its so random and stupid.

Btw, this isn't a terrible clan. My opinion. Laughing

If you still want to join this clan(trying) IŽll vote yes

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/x3micexo
Blackpaw78
Corporal
Corporal

Blackpaw78 App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw78 App   Blackpaw78 App Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:05 pm

Thanks :D and I still do, ive been reading around and it seems cool dispite what wasp said haha
Back to top Go down
Darkne55
Second Lieutent
Second Lieutent
Darkne55

Clan Tag : =GW=
Number of posts : 211

Blackpaw78 App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw78 App   Blackpaw78 App Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:11 pm

Wow Wasp?!

That's really harsh.

Blackpaw78, it's nice to see an [rK] member. I was starting to think that you all had become extinct. I'm not sure that I know you, but I have known many people from your old knife clan.

There is a bit of turmoil going on here with certain members. Kinda almost like a civil war, as it were. Even so, this clan still has an active knife server in 2142 (v 1.5). I guess I'm just saying to take whatever is said to you with a grain of salt. Stick around and form your own opinion. Easy Company isn't all bad.

Peace
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathByGaming.com
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

• Hall of Fame

Blackpaw78 App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw78 App   Blackpaw78 App Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:21 pm

girlycecilie2 wrote:
Well, you didn't need to tell him tho. If he want to join this clan, let him try. Its up to us, were voting them in. That was really mean, wasp. Sorry cause i don't know you, but yeah.

Some of you guys in this clan (ret) acting like 4 years old babies. When some of you retired in this clan, you guys totally changed from old to young. Its kind of awkward. Eeh,I just had to get it out. Its so random and stupid.

Btw, this isn't a terrible clan. My opinion. Laughing

If you still want to join this clan(trying) IŽll vote yes

You were never an asshole to anyone. So I wasn't talking to you about the asshole part. :3

You were always nice. :D

girlycecilie2 wrote:

Some of you guys in this clan (ret) acting like 4 years old babies. When some of you retired in this clan, you guys totally changed from old to young. Its kind of awkward.

We're just returning what we were given during the time that we were staff. Sorry a few of the awesome members are getting into the crossfire.
Back to top Go down
Blackpaw78
Corporal
Corporal

Blackpaw78 App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw78 App   Blackpaw78 App Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:27 pm

Yeah Darkne55 I miss that clan, and I do remember you haha. You had a server a few years ago if I remember right. And the people ive met so far do seem pretty cool haha. And with rk I was only like 12 years old, but was an admin. But I do think this clan seems cool.
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

• Hall of Fame

Blackpaw78 App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw78 App   Blackpaw78 App Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:28 pm

Blackpaw78 wrote:
Yeah Darkne55 I miss that clan, and I do remember you haha. You had a server a few years ago if I remember right. And the people ive met so far do seem pretty cool haha. And with rk I was only like 12 years old, but was an admin. But I do think this clan seems cool.

Theres no swaying you is there? :P
Back to top Go down
Blackpaw78
Corporal
Corporal

Blackpaw78 App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw78 App   Blackpaw78 App Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:30 pm

Swaying me toward not joining?
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

• Hall of Fame

Blackpaw78 App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw78 App   Blackpaw78 App Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:30 pm

Blackpaw78 wrote:
Swaying me toward not joining?

Why would I do that

* Whistles*
Back to top Go down
Blackpaw78
Corporal
Corporal

Blackpaw78 App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw78 App   Blackpaw78 App Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:31 pm

Lol :P Im guessing Wasp is against the clan in the " Civil War"?
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

• Hall of Fame

Blackpaw78 App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw78 App   Blackpaw78 App Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:32 pm

Wait. I've been terribly confused. I'm for Easy Company(This website). I'm against most of the members in Easy Company(Other website) though. :P

So you're welcome here. Just don't go over there. D:
Back to top Go down
Blackpaw78
Corporal
Corporal

Blackpaw78 App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw78 App   Blackpaw78 App Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:34 pm

Theres a second site? Lool, well Ive talked to you and Rifle and Girliececile and Darkne55 and all you guys are cool, whos the "problem" people?
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

• Hall of Fame

Blackpaw78 App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw78 App   Blackpaw78 App Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:35 pm

I'm not in liberty to discuss that. All I can say is, Two of them are missing from this site. Another one isn't allowed on. And the others have disappeared off onto the other one.

You've only talked to the awesome people. :D
Back to top Go down
Blackpaw78
Corporal
Corporal

Blackpaw78 App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw78 App   Blackpaw78 App Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:41 pm

Ok :P so uh which site is for the clan haha. Like should I apply on both?
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

• Hall of Fame

Blackpaw78 App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw78 App   Blackpaw78 App Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:43 pm

Blackpaw78 wrote:
Ok :P so uh which site is for the clan haha. Like should I apply on both?

Nooo. You're welcome here. Don't even think about over there.
Back to top Go down
Blackpaw78
Corporal
Corporal

Blackpaw78 App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw78 App   Blackpaw78 App Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:44 pm

Oh haha ok :P I posted it there before I saw this response but whatever :D
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

• Hall of Fame

Blackpaw78 App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw78 App   Blackpaw78 App Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:48 pm

Tisk tisk tisk. Well. The truth is they left this site, after trashing it. Then relocated to that website. The site admin came on and reverted it back to a restore point. So that's what you see now. So You probably weren't gonna get into the clan from this one.
Back to top Go down
Trognar
EC|RM
EC|RM
Trognar

Number of posts : 3212
  • Game Admin
  • Hall of Fame

Blackpaw78 App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw78 App   Blackpaw78 App Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:55 pm

There is no point to trying to join this clan at the moment. Me and Wasp have been around for years and Knightrider decided to make a new forums. What he didn't do was give us access or even a link to said forums, but instead tried to send a mass email to everyone he liked about it. I have lost all respect for this clan and I have been in it from the very beginning.
Back to top Go down
Darkne55
Second Lieutent
Second Lieutent
Darkne55

Clan Tag : =GW=
Number of posts : 211

Blackpaw78 App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw78 App   Blackpaw78 App Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:59 pm

Wasp, why are you even telling us any of this? It's useless information, seeing as how you refuse to tell the whole story. Why bother telling any of it at all?

Blackpaw78, just to clarify things, I'm not now nor have I ever been a member of Easy Company. I'm just a regular visitor who likes to stir things up a little bit. I'm currently a member of =GW=.

The Knifer's Edge was my server. Good times were had by all, except hackers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathByGaming.com
Trognar
EC|RM
EC|RM
Trognar

Number of posts : 3212
  • Game Admin
  • Hall of Fame

Blackpaw78 App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw78 App   Blackpaw78 App Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:02 pm

Darkne55 wrote:
Wasp, why are you even telling us any of this? It's useless information, seeing as how you refuse to tell the whole story. Why bother telling any of it at all?

Blackpaw78, just to clarify things, I'm not now nor have I ever been a member of Easy Company. I'm just a regular visitor who likes to stir things up a little bit. I'm currently a member of =GW=.

The Knifer's Edge was my server. Good times were had by all, except hackers.

Sometimes, parents have to tell kids that an animal is going away and won't be back for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

• Hall of Fame

Blackpaw78 App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw78 App   Blackpaw78 App Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:23 pm

Trognar wrote:
There is no point to trying to join this clan at the moment. Me and Wasp have been around for years and Knightrider decided to make a new forums. What he didn't do was give us access or even a link to said forums, but instead tried to send a mass email to everyone he liked about it. I have lost all respect for this clan and I have been in it from the very beginning.

Their advertisements keep getting deleted. But yeah basically what they did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blackpaw78 App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackpaw78 App   Blackpaw78 App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackpaw78 App
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Easy Company :: General :: Clan Recruitment (Applications)-
Jump to: