Easy Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multi-Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KONY 2012

Go down 
+4
MrSquables
CTRifle
Trognar
Knightrider
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Knightrider
EC|F
EC|F
Knightrider

Clan Tag : =]EC[=
Number of posts : 3161
  • Unit Member
  • Tactical Unit
  • Knight Industries
  • Web Master

KONY 2012 Empty
PostSubject: KONY 2012   KONY 2012 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:55 am

KONY 2012 Kony_logo_btn

Help get Kony known to bring him to JUSTICE!

Visit http://www.kony2012.com/

Last edited by Knightrider on Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.theeasycompany.net

KONY 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KONY 2012   KONY 2012 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:23 am

2mill and an Elit military group problem solved
Back to top Go down
Trognar
EC|RM
EC|RM
Trognar

Number of posts : 3212
  • Game Admin
  • Hall of Fame

KONY 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KONY 2012   KONY 2012 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:08 am

I would think you all to be smarter than this...

Sorry to break it to you lassie but Kony 2012 is a scam.
Back to top Go down
Knightrider
EC|F
EC|F
Knightrider

• Unit Member
  • Tactical Unit
  • Knight Industries
  • Web Master

KONY 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KONY 2012   KONY 2012 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:20 am

Trognar wrote:

That 32% of money spent on the cause its self is actually considered a very high percentage as other organizations out there usually spend around 15% to 20%.
Back to top Go down
Trognar
EC|RM
EC|RM
Trognar

• Game Admin
  • Hall of Fame

KONY 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KONY 2012   KONY 2012 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:57 am

Knightrider wrote:
Trognar wrote:

That 32% of money spent on the cause its self is actually considered a very high percentage as other organizations out there usually spend around 15% to 20%.

You don't get it. Kony hasn't been seen for over ten years. That's one hell of a long time. The Ugandan government is "financing" the "Invisible Children" project for US sympathy and money. The only reason the US is getting involved is because there has been oil found along the borders of Uganda.

Bet you didn't know the mysterious "Kony" has also "abducted" children for four neighboring countries yet he only talks about Uganda. You know why? reference my statement above.
Back to top Go down
CTRifle
EC|A
EC|A
CTRifle

Number of posts : 850
  • Staff Team
  • Recruitment Department
  • Public Affairs Dept
  • Knight Industries
  • GFX Master

KONY 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KONY 2012   KONY 2012 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:25 pm

If it is real, hope they defeat and capture him, but I find it kinda retarted that soo many people can easly click a button and are "supporting". It's easy to click a button but not many get up and do actual stuff.

And @trognar, idk about that, there must be something going on, i doubt everything is a conspiracy just cause theres oil.
Back to top Go down
MrSquables
EC|SM
EC|SM
MrSquables

Number of posts : 3646
  • Hall of Fame

KONY 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KONY 2012   KONY 2012 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:29 pm

How about we worry about our country first before we sent our on troops over there to help a lost fucking cause. Fuck Kony and Uganda.

Now, sending the UN (United Nations) over there. Is a whole different story, because it's not all Americans. Yes, it is known that in Africa children are used for soliders and other shit like that and women have to be prostitutes for money to support there families and get AIDS or HIV from it. Get the world to help, not a single country. How many starving people do we have in the US? Let's worry about our own people before we start helping random. 3rd World, useless countries.

@Trognar; Fuck yes. Oil. I don't want my gas prices to be fucking 5 dollars. That is the equivalent to 5 Wendy Chicken sandwiches on the dollar menu. Nigga' got'a eat.
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

Number of posts : 3370
  • Hall of Fame

KONY 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KONY 2012   KONY 2012 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:25 pm

29 Minutes? Fuck that. NEXT PAGE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.theeasycompany.org
Trognar
EC|RM
EC|RM
Trognar

• Game Admin
  • Hall of Fame

KONY 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KONY 2012   KONY 2012 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:01 am

CTRifle wrote:
If it is real, hope they defeat and capture him, but I find it kinda retarted that soo many people can easly click a button and are "supporting". It's easy to click a button but not many get up and do actual stuff.

And @trognar, idk about that, there must be something going on, i doubt everything is a conspiracy just cause theres oil.

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist, but when I see something that is so blatantly obvious as to the agenda of it I forget being a patriot and go right the "theorist" styled "joe".

Look at America's history. All the last wars we have been in are countries with oil or oil nearby.
Back to top Go down
Darkne55
Second Lieutent
Second Lieutent
Darkne55

Clan Tag : =GW=
Number of posts : 211

KONY 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KONY 2012   KONY 2012 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:46 am

Knightrider, I now know that at least 1 member of this clan is the kind of person that you could have an intelligent conversation with, outside of what games we're currently playing.

Trognar, you're of course welcome to your own opinion, which I would've been obliged to consider valid had you given any evidence that corroborates anything that you said. So, since you offered none, I'll just consider what you said spam and leave it at that.

MrSquables, any respect that I had for you is completely gone. If what you said was in jest, I'm letting you know that it was not taken that way by myself, in fact, I was offended by everything you had to say. You should show your parents what you wrote, I'm sure they'd be proud. How can you be so callous about such things. Would you stand up in front of a crowd of people, where you could be held accountable and say such things? Nobody asked you for anything. Did you even watch the movie? From what you said it doesn't sound like you did. We have 100 "advisers" there, not troops. There are young people that read these forums, and for whatever reason might respect what you have to say. For that reason alone, try to say something intelligent when commenting about the abduction/murder/forced prostitution/mutilation of children. No matter where they live.

Wasp, there are worse ways to spend 1/2 an hour. Skip an episode of Spongebob, become aware.

Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathByGaming.com
MrSquables
EC|SM
EC|SM
MrSquables

• Hall of Fame

KONY 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KONY 2012   KONY 2012 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:55 pm

Your right I didn't watch it. Now that I did I think it's even more pointless. I think people need to worry about themselves before they start worrying about others. This isn't a movie where you do a bunch of good things for other people and then all of the sudden something great happens to you. You heard the guy, it took them a while to actually send "advisers" there. I doubt that they are going to send anything more than that. Plus, to stop something as great as this you need to stop the person in charge. This person is Kony. Where is Kony? $100 says he isn't in Uganda. The minute he started getting infamous, I'm sure he set up a plan to gtfo of there and have an inside man doing his dirty work.
Back to top Go down
Knightrider
EC|F
EC|F
Knightrider

• Unit Member
  • Tactical Unit
  • Knight Industries
  • Web Master

KONY 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KONY 2012   KONY 2012 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:58 pm

I don't get all of you. Do none of you have any compassion for what is happening to these children. Who gives a fuck about the organization invisible children, so what if you think their bad or something, forget about them go after the real problem. All they did was make the problem known to people like you who have never heard of Kony before. I'm greatly disappointed in our society and in today's humanity.
Back to top Go down
MrSquables
EC|SM
EC|SM
MrSquables

• Hall of Fame

KONY 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KONY 2012   KONY 2012 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:16 pm

Some people are tired of getting fuck in the ass after trying to help people. If I'm correct we started doing things related to al-Qaeda in 1999. Then in 2001 we get attacked in New York as 9/11. It's a feeling going around the United States. We don't want to try and help people who are in need and then get attacked at homeland. Yeah, poor children are forced to kill there parents after being abducted and given a gun. Raised to be young soldiers. Yes, naturally everyone feels bad but not everyone wants to do something about it. For those who do, fine, more power to you. Those who don't, you should understand their reasons instead of showing pity for their "selfish" actions.
Back to top Go down
Guillotine
EC|A
EC|A

Number of posts : 456
  • Unit Member
  • Staff Team
  • Knight Industries

KONY 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KONY 2012   KONY 2012 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:50 pm

Whoa. Every opinion on here I've seen before on this matter. It's like you're all Representative for every opinion. Anyway's you all make good points. My personal opinion is that we as America should have to worry about this. Now I do feel bad for the Ugandan kids and whatever kids Kony has used in other countries. I do like the fact that people are actually making a difference and voicing their opinions about this. But like squabs said, we should worry about the US first before we help another country. We are in an economical crisis atm and idk about all of you but it has affected me A LOT. Fixing America to me is a more beneficial and worthy cause than helping Uganda. Maybe if this recession goes away soon I will change my mind but as of now I don't care too much about them. If we focus on America, it will benefit a lot of us. If we help Uganda, it will benefit them more than us. Also with what squabs said about al-Qaeda, I don't think Uganda or Kony will attack the US. Simply because he is not as organized as al-Qaeda was and still is. But I do think that it's better to be safe than sorry. So not helping them much more will hopefully stop that from happening.
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

• Hall of Fame

KONY 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KONY 2012   KONY 2012 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:36 pm

First off, I dont watch Sponge Bob. Second off, yes I can find more productive ways to spend my half hour than watching a little documentary that isn't going to change anything in my life or their lifes. So thank you but no thank you.
Back to top Go down
Darkne55
Second Lieutent
Second Lieutent
Darkne55

KONY 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KONY 2012   KONY 2012 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:26 pm

Wasp wrote:
First off, I dont watch Sponge Bob...

That made me laugh! You should check it out, Spongebob is awesome.

What everybody seems to be overlooking is the fact that helping them in their situation is the right thing to do. If Kony were killing only adults, then it would be awful, but it would be their problem. Children are innocent and they are everyone's concern. I hope that any of you reading this, if you saw a child in any sort of trouble would help without first asking what's in it for you.

Sending 100 advisers over their to help with new technologies and tactics or whatever seems like it's the very least we should do. Someone mentioned that a tactical team and some good intel would save a lot of time and money, but even people like Kony are entitled to a fair trial. That's why it's preferred that he resist, much like we're told Bin Laden did.

Bottom line is we as human beings, must take a stand against Kony and monsters like him that target innocent children. What we won't stand for in this country, we shouldn't sit idly by and allow to happen elsewhere. Compassion is one of the few things that separate us from the animals.

When you're dealing with a narcissistic individual, even though he's gone into hiding, don't kid yourself and think that he's gone.

You all have valid arguments, and a valid argument is what is needed for the topic of this discussion. Not what was displayed initially.

My position is that while I tend to agree with you all that say we need to focus on our own internal issues, I have to say that when it comes to the safety and well being of children, no matter where in the world they are, it becomes everyone's responsibility. That's how I see it.

MrSquables, since this is your clan's forum, I should've taken a different approach other than the one I chose. I meant what I said, I'm only apologizing for doing it publicly. So I apologize.
Back to top Go down
CTRifle
EC|A
EC|A
CTRifle

• Staff Team
  • Recruitment Department
  • Public Affairs Dept
  • Knight Industries
  • GFX Master

KONY 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KONY 2012   KONY 2012 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:35 pm

well said
Back to top Go down
MrSquables
EC|SM
EC|SM
MrSquables

• Hall of Fame

KONY 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KONY 2012   KONY 2012 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:02 pm

Darkne55 wrote:

MrSquables, since this is your clan's forum, I should've taken a different approach other than the one I chose. I meant what I said, I'm only apologizing for doing it publicly. So I apologize.

Speaking your mind, no matter where you are is fine with me. Sometimes, publicly is the only way to get your point across and understood by the person who it was meant for.
Back to top Go down
CTRifle
EC|A
EC|A
CTRifle

• Staff Team
  • Recruitment Department
  • Public Affairs Dept
  • Knight Industries
  • GFX Master

KONY 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KONY 2012   KONY 2012 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:23 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

• Hall of Fame

KONY 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KONY 2012   KONY 2012 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:38 pm

Darkne55 wrote:

Bottom line is we as human beings, must take a stand against Kony and monsters like him that target innocent children. What we won't stand for in this country, we shouldn't sit idly by and allow to happen elsewhere. Compassion is one of the few things that separate us from the animals.

When you're dealing with a narcissistic individual, even though he's gone into hiding, don't kid yourself and think that he's gone.

Totally agree with you, however I don't feel like spending a half hour watching something I've seen done live.

Yeah, cause that worked so well with Osama.....

Dealing with mass murdered isn't a babies hide and go seek game.
Back to top Go down
Guillotine
EC|A
EC|A

• Unit Member
  • Staff Team
  • Knight Industries

KONY 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KONY 2012   KONY 2012 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:55 pm

CTRifle wrote:

LOL

WDF HE GETS A BONER FROM KONY???
Back to top Go down
CTRifle
EC|A
EC|A
CTRifle

• Staff Team
  • Recruitment Department
  • Public Affairs Dept
  • Knight Industries
  • GFX Master

KONY 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KONY 2012   KONY 2012 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:14 pm

It's freakin hilarious
Back to top Go down
Darkne55
Second Lieutent
Second Lieutent
Darkne55

KONY 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KONY 2012   KONY 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:33 am

Trognar wrote:

After doing some research to satisfy my own personal curiosity, I'm seriously leaning towards agreeing with what Trognar said. It would appear that Kony hasn't been an issue for some time now. The movie that the 3 guys made is full of old film clips. While everything that was said in the movie is true, it's a little too after the fact, in my opinion, to be creating any kind of charity to help children who are already grown. Plus the film Director's recent run in with the law, leaves me wondering if the man is all there mentally. Taking your clothes off and masturbating in public is not the actions of a sane person.

So, looks like Trognar wins!! I'll never side against him again.
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

• Hall of Fame

KONY 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KONY 2012   KONY 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:56 am

Darkne55 wrote:
Trognar wrote:

So, looks like Trognar wins!! I'll never side against him again.

You'll probably be regretting saying that some day down the road.
Back to top Go down
Guillotine
EC|A
EC|A

• Unit Member
  • Staff Team
  • Knight Industries

KONY 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KONY 2012   KONY 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:07 pm