Easy Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multi-Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KONY 2012

Go down 
+4
MrSquables
CTRifle
Trognar
Knightrider
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darkne55
Second Lieutent
Second Lieutent
Darkne55

Clan Tag : =GW=
Number of posts : 211

KONY 2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KONY 2012   KONY 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:02 am

Wasp wrote:
You'll probably be regretting saying that some day down the road.

Regret it, nah, if you're right you're right. Had he merely given some information that backed up what he was saying, he would've had me on his side immediately. (Had I bothered to take him seriously...) so everybody wins. Whew, is it hot in here?
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathByGaming.com
bobreaver
EC|R
EC|R
bobreaver

Clan Tag : =]EC[=
Number of posts : 42

KONY 2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KONY 2012   KONY 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:10 pm

Trognar wrote:
I would think you all to be smarter than this...

Sorry to break it to you lassie but Kony 2012 is a scam.

Trogar is right. I live here in Texas and i'm a senior in high school. Kony is being used as a trend. I had to do a project on it and when i was interviewing people the average response when i asked about Kony is that they went and got the shirt, the bracelet, the What ever the hell jsut so that they can show a false following or care towards a subject that they know nothing about. They see it as a fashion statement to wear Kony stuff and its pathetic. They Don't know crap about This and nor do they care about it. All they care about is being in and being cool.

Darkne55 wrote:
Plus the film Director's recent run in with the law, leaves me wondering if the man is all there mentally. Taking your clothes off and masturbating in public is not the actions of a sane person.

Just so you know He is Mentally incompetent and he wasn't taken to jail, he was taken to a hospital. Really if this was real, he shouldn't have been a problem to the cause but oh well. Its a scam because the money isnt going towards the people to help them but to pay the people who made the video, and involved with the "Kony" thing.

Last edited by Wasp on Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double Post)
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

Number of posts : 3370
  • Hall of Fame

KONY 2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KONY 2012   KONY 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:11 pm

Bobreaver just so you know, we have a policy against double posting, so try to avoid it in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theeasycompany.org
Trognar
EC|RM
EC|RM
Trognar

Number of posts : 3212
  • Game Admin
  • Hall of Fame

KONY 2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KONY 2012   KONY 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:28 pm

Darkne55 wrote:
Wasp wrote:
You'll probably be regretting saying that some day down the road.

Regret it, nah, if you're right you're right. Had he merely given some information that backed up what he was saying, he would've had me on his side immediately. (Had I bothered to take him seriously...) so everybody wins. Whew, is it hot in here?

Why would I want to waste my time trying to explain to people it is a scam?
The majority of people who spam KONY 2012 or believe in invisible children are too stubborn to listen, mostly at least. The majority of the worlds youth will believe anything the media throws at them and this is a classic example. Had I bothered to explain why I believe it is a scam I would of said, Invisible Children only sends thirty percent of the profits, excuse me... donations, they recieve to Uganda. Had I bothered to add some more details I could of said, Jason Russel and his wife make around ninety thousand dollars annually through Invisible Children. I could of also said that The majority of people they talked to were Ugandan propagandists/government officials who seem fishy enough already, or maybe the fact that Joseph Kony has not been seen since 2006?
Back to top Go down
MrSquables
EC|SM
EC|SM
MrSquables

Number of posts : 3646
  • Hall of Fame

KONY 2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KONY 2012   KONY 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:42 pm

2006 was a long time ago...
Back to top Go down
Knightrider
EC|F
EC|F
Knightrider

Number of posts : 3161
  • Unit Member
  • Tactical Unit
  • Knight Industries
  • Web Master

KONY 2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KONY 2012   KONY 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:16 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.theeasycompany.net
Trognar
EC|RM
EC|RM
Trognar

• Game Admin
  • Hall of Fame

KONY 2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KONY 2012   KONY 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 3:49 pm

MrSquables wrote:
2006 was a long time ago...

I'm not sure whether you are being serious or being sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
MrSquables
EC|SM
EC|SM
MrSquables

• Hall of Fame

KONY 2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KONY 2012   KONY 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:40 pm

I'm being serious. If he hasn't been seen in 6 years then I'm quite sure he is pretty good at hiding.
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

• Hall of Fame

KONY 2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KONY 2012   KONY 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:07 am

MrSquables wrote:
I'm being serious. If he hasn't been seen in 6 years then I'm quite sure he is pretty good at hiding.

We might have a new world champion at hide and go seek on our hands.
Back to top Go down
CTRifle
EC|A
EC|A
CTRifle

Number of posts : 850
  • Staff Team
  • Recruitment Department
  • Public Affairs Dept
  • Knight Industries
  • GFX Master

KONY 2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KONY 2012   KONY 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:29 am

Nope,

who recently just died?

Osame, im pretty sure he was in the lead for that :P
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

• Hall of Fame

KONY 2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KONY 2012   KONY 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:50 am

CTRifle wrote:
Nope,

who recently just died?

Osame, im pretty sure he was in the lead for that :P

I meant we might have a new one on our hands. As in going for the champion ship. Not there yet. Etc...
Back to top Go down
Trognar
EC|RM
EC|RM
Trognar

• Game Admin
  • Hall of Fame

KONY 2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KONY 2012   KONY 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:53 am

Sorry, the missing cookie from the cookie jar beat them all.
Back to top Go down
MrSquables
EC|SM
EC|SM
MrSquables

• Hall of Fame

KONY 2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KONY 2012   KONY 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:40 pm

Trognar. This is why I love you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KONY 2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KONY 2012   KONY 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KONY 2012
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2