Easy Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multi-Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property Empty
PostSubject: MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property   MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:45 pm

This topic is here cause i cant acces the game talk section.

I am Sueing the MineCraft goverment for 2.5 Million For trespassing,locking me out of my property and invasion of privacy.
I logged on to the MC Role Playing server to find my Section 32 entrance was blocked with BedRock with a sign saying " Property of EC goverment All rights Reserved". Now was MY property that I paid 700k for was ILLEGALLY TAKEN.. No forget that. It was STOLEN from me with out even ASKING or OFFERING to buy it from me. The property was legally bought and was not breaking any rules. Was this illegal takening of my property because i was kicked out of EC?
Im requesting my property back along with 2.5 million and 14 stacks of obsidian
Back to top Go down
Knightrider
EC|F
EC|F
Knightrider

Clan Tag : =]EC[=
Number of posts : 3161
  • Unit Member
  • Tactical Unit
  • Knight Industries
  • Web Master

PostSubject: Re: MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property   MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:10 pm

Where is this, I know nothing of the gov seizing your property.

Gotta Ask Ghost.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theeasycompany.net

PostSubject: Re: MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property   MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:32 pm

Its by prison looking place where the home alanze built on the little pond across from your Resort.

Its called Section 32

Thank you knight for removeing the bed rock. If anyone is caught on my property that i legally paid for. You will be killed fined 1 million and anything of value taken. Ask for permisson to go on my property. Respect my privacy and i will Respect yours.

If not then i will come for your soul
MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property Angel_of_death_by_demonic101

Link if picture doesn't work.

Code:
http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&biw=758&bih=442&tbm=isch&tbnid=II_fTeKuloSK6M:&imgrefurl=http://demonic101.deviantart.com/art/angel-of-death-171593311&docid=cEhaMXJnKKVxuM&imgurl=http://www.deviantart.com/download/171593311/angel_of_death_by_demonic101.jpg&w=1130&h=992&ei=K5qVT9-oK8zSgQe5yu3NBA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=344&vpy=2&dur=2901&hovh=210&hovw=240&tx=136&ty=105&sig=115452756033613733441&page=1&tbnh=92&tbnw=96&start=0&ndsp=12&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0,i:77
Back to top Go down
MrSquables
EC|SM
EC|SM
MrSquables

Number of posts : 3646
  • Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property   MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:10 pm

I did this. Why? Well you were kicked from the clan. Therefore not a member of the clan. Therefore, I'm assuming you have limited length of power to the server. Secondly I actually figured you wouldn't come back. So this wouldn't have little affect on you. Thirdly, quite frankly, I just don't like you.

Your property is restored and you will not be given any type of compensation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property   MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:26 pm

thats sading squables :( i have nothing against you.
Back to top Go down
MrSquables
EC|SM
EC|SM
MrSquables

• Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property   MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:38 pm

Milo343 wrote:

Yes. I had nothing against you either. Until you started to show great signs of immaturity. You sir, have let me down.
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

Number of posts : 3370
  • Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property   MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:39 pm

MrSquables wrote:
Milo343 wrote:

Yes. I had nothing against you either. Until you started to show great signs of immaturity. You sir, have let me down.

Squabs. Xfire?
Back to top Go down
http://www.theeasycompany.org

PostSubject: Re: MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property   MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:35 pm

MrSquables wrote:
Milo343 wrote:

I've gone over this befor.. im mature when needed
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

• Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property   MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:21 pm

Milo343 wrote:
MrSquables wrote:
Milo343 wrote:

I've gone over this befor.. im mature when needed

Apparently not often enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property   MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:12 am

MrSquables wrote:
I did this. Why? Well you were kicked from the clan. Therefore not a member of the clan. Therefore, I'm assuming you have limited length of power to the server. Secondly I actually figured you wouldn't come back. So this wouldn't have little affect on you. Thirdly, quite frankly, I just don't like you.

Yes i was kicked doesn't give you premission to take my property. We still have other PPL that aren't apart of EC that play in that server. Are you gunna take their property also? I bought my property legally. You entered on my to property WITHOUT permission. You did not have any right to go on my property and invaid my privacy. Now if you had a proper reason to enter my property all you have to do it ask.

Im putting no trespassing signs up along with warning signs about trespassing.
if i find anyone on my property without permission its a 2 mill fine and you will be killed and inventory taken.
if your staff or admin. I will just take to a higher officer and sue.

@ Wasp. Nope your right im not. I have no need to but hell. What would you know? I haven't talked to on TS so you dont know what im like now.

Last edited by Milo343 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Knightrider
EC|F
EC|F
Knightrider

• Unit Member
  • Tactical Unit
  • Knight Industries
  • Web Master

PostSubject: Re: MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property   MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:29 am

Milo343 wrote:
MrSquables wrote:

Yes i was kicked doesn't give you premission to take my property. We still have other PPL that aren't apart of EC that play in that server. are you gunna take their property also? I bought my property legally. You entered on my to property WITHOUT permission. You did not have any right to go on my property and invaid my privacy. Now if you had a proper reason to enter my property all you have to do it ask.

Im putting no trespassing signs up along with warning signs about trespassing.
if i find anyone on my property without permission its a 2 mill fine and you will be killed and inventory taken.
if your staff or admin. I will just take to a higher officer and sue.

It is a public server, not just for clan members xD

If it were just for clan members there would never be enough people on it.

+ Milo wasn't banned or anything like that nature.
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

• Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property   MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:22 pm

Milo Milo Milo...

I would know since obviously you're not in the clan anymore. See how that works? If you were more mature you would still be in the clan. See how that works?

See where I'm getting to? You're maturity hasn't changed.
Back to top Go down
MrSquables
EC|SM
EC|SM
MrSquables

• Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property   MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:22 pm

The government has no judicial overview. They have no where to get their warrants, if any. So understanding that, I took into my own account that I can do this because I am the government.

If the government stormed into your house with out a warrant; First you definitely would not try it in court. Secondly, if you did you would fail. Thirdly, you'd probably been in some deep shit (As you are in right now) and wouldn't be able to do anything what so ever.

THAT. Is my reason.

Milo343 wrote:
@ Wasp. Nope your right im not. I have no need to but hell. What would you know? I haven't talked to on TS so you dont know what im like now.

Lol. Why should he? You haven't been mature in the past so what's the point of him checking.

Boy cried wolf. Nuff' said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property   MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:48 pm

woah.. man glad i stopped almost lost it ^^ so i will leave it with this.

1. only got kicked cause of USF and his controll.
2. i will repeat myself for the 3rd time Smile I have had no need to be mature.
This falls into the agreement wasp and i had. He be more active in TS with the members and i would be more serious when the time called for it. =D
3. I dont care what you say. I still respect you and i still haven't lost respect for you.
You can say what you want about me. Yes it stings some. Hell i almosted just cussed you squables and finest out. But that would be a mistake and its not worth it. I've said my peace about Finest.
4.Bite your tongue until it bleeds.
This pain is worth more than what you have to say.
Swallow your pride because silence is golden,
And I wouldn't pay a penny to hear your thoughts.

Lie down your guard and surrender.
All that you're proving is your ignorance.

Choose your words carefully.
He that keeps his mouth keeps his life.
He that opens his lips too wide
Shall bring on his own destruction

Bite your tongue until it bleeds.
The pain is worth more than what you have to say.
Swallow your pride.
Swallow your pride because silence is golden,
And I wouldn't pay a penny to hear your thoughts.

Lie down your guard.

Lie down your guard and surrender

5. Why does it matter if im not always mature or not? Does it only matter when its needed? i am who i am this is me my body my mind my personlity. why cant ppl just accept others for who they are instead of always judgeing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPmvb-LRu2w <---- song the lyrics from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIbepKZC7Po just an awesome song <---
Back to top Go down
MrSquables
EC|SM
EC|SM
MrSquables

• Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property   MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:56 pm

Because your never mature when its needed. EVER. That's the point.
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

• Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property   MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:00 pm

Quote :
woah.. man glad i stopped almost lost it ^^ so i will leave it with this.

1. only got kicked cause of USF and his controll.

2. i will repeat myself for the 3rd time Smile I have had no need to be mature.
This falls into the agreement wasp and i had. He be more active in TS with the members and i would be more serious when the time called for it. =D

3. I dont care what you say. I still respect you and i still haven't lost respect for you.
You can say what you want about me. Yes it stings some. Hell i almosted just cussed you squables and finest out. But that would be a mistake and its not worth it. I've said my peace about Finest.

1. That is not the sole reason you were kicked. It was a step up from your previous punishments of warning and one that went skipped because the staff took too long to agree on a single punishment.

2. Yes, you do have a need to be mature, especially since you can't seem to figure out when to be mature or shut your mouth.

Quote :
Why do me and Wasp separate ourselves from the clan? Because we enjoy each other's company. We play the same games, we laugh over the same jokes, we get each other. No annoying ass microphones, or annoying voices, annoying attitudes, or personalities. Wasp and I both enjoy each other's company. Cause we have the same views when it comes to stuff like the annoying attitudes, personalities, microphones, etc. I have tried to game with our members. Nobody gets my jokes, I don't get theirs. They're playing 2142 while I'm playing BF3. At the same time, I am getting a splitting headache from the microphones echoing off of each other, some of their voices, and how they talk. Yeah. I sound like a dick, but it's true. When it comes to annoyance, I have no patience.
~GeneralElement

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property   MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:13 pm

MrSquables wrote:

Because it hasn't been needed. Because it hasn't been needed. Because it hasn't been needed. Because it hasn't been needed. Because it hasn't been needed. Because it hasn't been needed. Because it hasn't been needed. Because it hasn't been needed. Because it hasn't been needed. Because it hasn't been needed. Because it hasn't been needed. Because it hasn't been needed. Because it hasn't been needed. Because it hasn't been needed. Because it hasn't been needed. Because it hasn't been needed. Because it hasn't been needed. Because it hasn't been needed. Because it hasn't been needed.

want me to say it again?
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

• Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property   MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:22 pm

Milo343 wrote:
MrSquables wrote:

Because it hasn't been needed. Because it hasn't been needed. Because it hasn't been needed. Because it hasn't been needed. Because it hasn't been needed. Because it hasn't been needed. Because it hasn't been needed. Because it hasn't been needed. Because it hasn't been needed. Because it hasn't been needed. Because it hasn't been needed. Because it hasn't been needed. Because it hasn't been needed. Because it hasn't been needed. Because it hasn't been needed. Because it hasn't been needed. Because it hasn't been needed. Because it hasn't been needed. Because it hasn't been needed.

want me to say it again?

He's apparently not mature enough for this discussion Squables.
Back to top Go down
MrSquables
EC|SM
EC|SM
MrSquables

• Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property   MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:23 pm

Are you kidding me? You're (were) the head of the fucking Recruitment Department. How are you going to tell me being mature is not needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property   MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:44 pm

... no its hard to have dicussion when all your doing is insulting me. because i only have to be WHEN I WAS RECRUITING PPL which i didn't much of anyways.

want me to be mature? Ok then
This topic is stupid and useless its off topic.
I will not be replying to this topic. Unless there is something fruitful.
Im gunna be the bigger person here. Im not in the mood for these insults.
Back to top Go down
Knightrider
EC|F
EC|F
Knightrider

• Unit Member
  • Tactical Unit
  • Knight Industries
  • Web Master

PostSubject: Re: MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property   MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:50 pm

~Main reason for topic solved

~Closed

~Going off topic heading towards a bomb

(If any staff unlocks or responds to this topic its an instant demotion -1 rank)

It ends here
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

• Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property   MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:33 pm

Knightrider wrote:
~Main reason for topic solved

~Closed

~Going off topic heading towards a bomb

(If any staff unlocks or responds to this topic its an instant demotion -1 rank)

It ends here

You don't have the power to do that. :P

No rule anywhere says you can do that. :P
Back to top Go down
Knightrider
EC|F
EC|F
Knightrider

• Unit Member
  • Tactical Unit
  • Knight Industries
  • Web Master

PostSubject: Re: MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property   MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:32 pm

oh yeah?
just kiddin
0_0
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

• Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property   MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 3:49 pm

Lol. Someone's on a power trip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property   MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MineCraft:illegal Takeing of property
Page 1 of 1