Easy Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multi-Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Minecraft - Build Server

Go down 
+2
Trognar
Sly
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sly
EC|RM
EC|RM
Sly

Clan Tag : =]EC[=
Number of posts : 263

Minecraft - Build Server Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft - Build Server   Minecraft - Build Server Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:27 am

So, I attempt minecraft once more after much loss on a previous server, here with you guys. Just to find people building penis's on stuff of mine, Blowing up bj's home twice and bj's other home, and just TNT'ing the entire server, Lovely wasteland of gaint craters and putting the land to waste and lava/water everywhere.

Thanks for killing any desire to play this game.
Back to top Go down
Trognar
EC|RM
EC|RM
Trognar

Number of posts : 3212
  • Game Admin
  • Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft - Build Server   Minecraft - Build Server Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:56 am

Sly wrote:
So, I attempt minecraft once more after much loss on a previous server, here with you guys. Just to find people building penis's on stuff of mine, Blowing up bj's home twice and bj's other home, and just TNT'ing the entire server, Lovely wasteland of gaint craters and putting the land to waste and lava/water everywhere.

Thanks for killing any desire to play this game.

Not sure about the penis on some sort of building or BJs one home and lake house ( I assume that is his "other home" ) being blown up but the TNT I was using to dig craters was in the plains biome. Far. far way from any buildings. You do understand it is a build server correct? And you have an entire world at in the palm of your hand. You shouldn't let that discourage you from playing a mediocre, in my opinion at least, game like minecraft.
Back to top Go down
Sly
EC|RM
EC|RM
Sly

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft - Build Server   Minecraft - Build Server Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:21 am

The explosives were as recent as yesterday. The rebuilt bj's home was whipped out again. and some bricks were whipped out from mine from whoever just blowing stuff up and the floor infront and around mine.

Yes, its a build server, not a blow up the whole world server.

mediocre game or not isn't much the point, its always fun to make a world with friends or other people.

Back to top Go down
Trognar
EC|RM
EC|RM
Trognar

• Game Admin
  • Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft - Build Server   Minecraft - Build Server Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:32 am

Sly wrote:
The explosives were as recent as yesterday. The rebuilt bj's home was whipped out again. and some bricks were whipped out from mine from whoever just blowing stuff up and the floor infront and around mine.

Yes, its a build server, not a blow up the whole world server.

mediocre game or not isn't much the point, its always fun to make a world with friends or other people.

The point of a build server is to do what ever without the cost of resources. I am not the one who blew up parts of your house or BJs rebuilt house. I fail to see why using TNT in the surrounding areas is such a bad thing. If you disaprove of the scenery build somewhere else maybe?

I guess we could go about this several ways, considering that we have different opinions on using explosives on a build server, but there is an easy fix.
Back to top Go down
Sly
EC|RM
EC|RM
Sly

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft - Build Server   Minecraft - Build Server Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:41 am

Build somewhere else besides where everyone started to build then later explosives came in between ,around and threw? Great idea. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Trognar
EC|RM
EC|RM
Trognar

• Game Admin
  • Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft - Build Server   Minecraft - Build Server Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:48 am

Sly wrote:
Build somewhere else besides where everyone started to build then later explosives came in between ,around and threw? Great idea. Thanks!

Well Minecraft doesn't randomly generate a world for nothing.

EDIT: Wow, just got on the server. There are signs in the air saying "fuck-u" and "Rage" all over with part of the jungle biome filles with lava....
Back to top Go down
Sly
EC|RM
EC|RM
Sly

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft - Build Server   Minecraft - Build Server Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:54 am

:D yes.

Its not a randomly generated world for nothing.

Alan Possible one to F up the server? His signs are all over my stuff.

Worse then you though right trognar?

Last edited by Sly on Mon May 07, 2012 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sly
EC|RM
EC|RM
Sly

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft - Build Server   Minecraft - Build Server Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:13 pm

meow

Last edited by Sly on Mon May 07, 2012 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft - Build Server   Minecraft - Build Server Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:29 pm

DONT DOUBLE POST!! use the danm edit butten
Back to top Go down
Sly
EC|RM
EC|RM
Sly

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft - Build Server   Minecraft - Build Server Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:31 pm

Indeedly, did not see post above it before i did. Thanks for the yelling at me. :(
Back to top Go down
Trognar
EC|RM
EC|RM
Trognar

• Game Admin
  • Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft - Build Server   Minecraft - Build Server Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:43 pm

Sly wrote:
:D yes.

Its not a randomly generated world for nothing.

Alan Possible one to F up the server? His signs are all over my stuff.

Worse then you though right trognar?

Si taco burrito.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft - Build Server   Minecraft - Build Server Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:55 pm

YOUR WELCOME!! =D
Back to top Go down
Knightrider
EC|F
EC|F
Knightrider

Number of posts : 3161
  • Unit Member
  • Tactical Unit
  • Knight Industries
  • Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft - Build Server   Minecraft - Build Server Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:28 pm

uhg....

I just updated the server with some things, such as TNT does nothing now and added a account system so no one can log in as you since we run it in offline mode.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theeasycompany.net
Trognar
EC|RM
EC|RM
Trognar

• Game Admin
  • Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft - Build Server   Minecraft - Build Server Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:46 pm

Knightrider wrote:
uhg....

I just updated the server with some things, such as TNT does nothing now and added a account system so no one can log in as you since we run it in offline mode.

I can live with that.
Back to top Go down
Guillotine
EC|A
EC|A

Number of posts : 456
  • Unit Member
  • Staff Team
  • Knight Industries

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft - Build Server   Minecraft - Build Server Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:46 pm

No tnt???? D:
oh well but im still mad that my super awesome house over the lake burnt on fire. COUGH COUGH ALANZE :D
Back to top Go down
CTRifle
EC|A
EC|A
CTRifle

Number of posts : 850
  • Staff Team
  • Recruitment Department
  • Public Affairs Dept
  • Knight Industries
  • GFX Master

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft - Build Server   Minecraft - Build Server Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:13 pm

oh, we have a build server? Can I haz IP pls
Back to top Go down
rulerofworlds
EC|DM
EC|DM

Number of posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft - Build Server   Minecraft - Build Server Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:06 pm

And this is why I build a flying fortress with a deactivating elevator...if they can't get to it they're discouraged to ever touch it.
Back to top Go down
Sly
EC|RM
EC|RM
Sly

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft - Build Server   Minecraft - Build Server Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:30 pm

People can fly, Ruler, We can fly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft - Build Server   Minecraft - Build Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minecraft - Build Server
Page 1 of 1