Easy Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multi-Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mw1 server

Go down 
+4
Fuet
Sly
CTRifle
sgtcanard
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Knightrider
EC|F
EC|F
Knightrider

Clan Tag : =]EC[=
Number of posts : 3161
  • Unit Member
  • Tactical Unit
  • Knight Industries
  • Web Master

mw1 server - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mw1 server   mw1 server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:18 pm

Wasp wrote:
Milo343 wrote:
Wasp wrote:
Lol Ace, I wasn't going to remove it. I just though it was funny that we forgot about it when you were kicked.

Man you where just so danm happy to kick me that you forgot about all my admin abilitys in Cod4 2142 ==D wow good job wasp for doing such an awesome job =D

:P

if he messes up only have to change the PW on Rcon not hard. The server isn't even up :P

The rest of the staff forgot too

They didn't forget, your the only one that can do anything about that other then ghosts who's on LOA.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theeasycompany.net
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

Number of posts : 3370
  • Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: mw1 server   mw1 server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:53 pm

Knightrider wrote:
Wasp wrote:
Milo343 wrote:
Wasp wrote:
Lol Ace, I wasn't going to remove it. I just though it was funny that we forgot about it when you were kicked.

Man you where just so danm happy to kick me that you forgot about all my admin abilitys in Cod4 2142 ==D wow good job wasp for doing such an awesome job =D

:P

if he messes up only have to change the PW on Rcon not hard. The server isn't even up :P

The rest of the staff forgot too

They didn't forget, your the only one that can do anything about that other then ghosts who's on LOA.

No, I'm really not. Rcon can be ran from a computer without Cod 4 installed. So there's really no excuse for any of us about not removing it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theeasycompany.org

PostSubject: Re: mw1 server   mw1 server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:13 pm

its just Rcon for a server that is never used XD plus like i said far as i know the servers down.
Back to top Go down
Guillotine
EC|A
EC|A

Number of posts : 456
  • Unit Member
  • Staff Team
  • Knight Industries

PostSubject: Re: mw1 server   mw1 server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:49 pm

Let's just let him have it since i don't see how it is that much of a problem. I think we can trust Ace with rcon to a server that as far as I know barely has public ppl on it. And Ace, I am back im right here right now. School has been a real biatch with hw n stuff.
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

• Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: mw1 server   mw1 server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:56 pm

Guillotine wrote:
Let's just let him have it since i don't see how it is that much of a problem. I think we can trust Ace with rcon to a server that as far as I know barely has public ppl on it. And Ace, I am back im right here right now. School has been a real biatch with hw n stuff.

I'm okay with Ace having it, but I'm not taking the entire blame on forgetting to remove his rcon when he was kicked.
Back to top Go down
NoAXE
EC|FM
EC|FM
NoAXE

Number of posts : 756

PostSubject: Re: mw1 server   mw1 server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 6:57 pm

Waspie people forget things sometimes which is okay because you dont do it that often and it wouldnt be a big deal because the servers down anyway.
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

• Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: mw1 server   mw1 server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:05 pm

NoAXE wrote:
Waspie people forget things sometimes which is okay because you dont do it that often and it wouldnt be a big deal because the servers down anyway.

Psh. Are you kidding? I forget every thing. :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mw1 server   mw1 server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:39 pm

so do i O.O
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

• Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: mw1 server   mw1 server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:52 pm

Milo343 wrote:
so do i O.O

Wait. Who are you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mw1 server   mw1 server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 8:41 am

idk O.o i just woke up and im in this funny room white padded walls and theres this dude on the ground in a white lab jaket missing his arms and is bleeding O.o is freaky man.. wweeee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mw1 server   mw1 server - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mw1 server
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3