Easy Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multi-Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recent Events

Go down 
+10
Darkne55
Guillotine
soulstealer612
Sly
rulerofworlds
MrSquables
Elise09
Trognar
Wasp
Knightrider
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Knightrider
EC|F
EC|F
Knightrider

Clan Tag : =]EC[=
Number of posts : 3161
  • Unit Member
  • Tactical Unit
  • Knight Industries
  • Web Master

Recent Events Empty
PostSubject: Recent Events   Recent Events Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:38 pm

There has been some recent events that I was not around for and only viewing the aftermath. This is showing members who are truly loyal to =]EC[= from some others.

The staff team is being re-done by me personally, I am taking power over all staff decisions. Their will be no downfall of this clan well I am around, =]EC[= will live on with or with out you.

I truly hold high respect to those who stick around and stay out of this horrible aggressive fall outs. Nothing is perfect, heck watch C-SPAN with the United States government, thousands of arguments all the time, but they don't give up, the U.S government is still here.

Thank You,
=]EC[= Knightrider

Last edited by Knightrider on Thu May 31, 2012 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.theeasycompany.net
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

Number of posts : 3370
  • Hall of Fame

Recent Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Events   Recent Events Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:40 pm

Knight, when you said now I know who is loyal. Not really. You don't know. Me and Squables dedicated two years of our life to this clan, and all we got in return was a bunch of asshole kids giving us zero respect. We finally got fed up with it, and left. So who really is the loyal member? The one who forces people out of the clan? Or the one that finally has to go away because it is getting to them?
Back to top Go down
http://www.theeasycompany.org
Trognar
EC|RM
EC|RM
Trognar

Number of posts : 3212
  • Game Admin
  • Hall of Fame

Recent Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Events   Recent Events Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:24 pm

Wasp wrote:
Knight, when you said now I know who is loyal. Not really. You don't know. Me and Squables dedicated two years of our life to this clan, and all we got in return was a bunch of asshole kids giving us zero respect. We finally got fed up with it, and left. So who really is the loyal member? The one who forces people out of the clan? Or the one that finally has to go away because it is getting to them?

Dont forget my countless years of dedication and hours of work. BJ sits there and listens to the newer people because he really doesn't give a shit about you and then gives BS excuses. He wouldn't even sit there and listen to you guys the other day about the TS3 thing when you all have more years then anyone here at the moment. I worked for nearly a year to get admin in this fucking clan and when I did, I used it properly. I brought the clan together with other PR clans, with GH, I started the idea of merging. And when I retire I get nothing from BJ. No teamspeak admin, no privs on the forums, nothing. Just a dark room with solid steel walls.
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

• Hall of Fame

Recent Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Events   Recent Events Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:26 pm

Trognar wrote:
Wasp wrote:

Dont forget my countless years of dedication and hours of work. BJ sits there and listens to the newer people because he really doesn't give a shit about you and then gives BS excuses. He wouldn't even sit there and listen to you guys the other day about the TS3 thing when you all have more years then anyone here at the moment. I worked for nearly a year to get admin in this fucking clan and when I did, I used it properly. I brought the clan together with other PR clans, with GH, I started the idea of merging. And when I retire I get nothing from BJ. No teamspeak admin, no privs on the forums, nothing. Just a dark room with solid steel walls.

Now I understand how you feel. Before I thought you were just being a dramatic troll like always. But now I know, so I'm sorries. :3
Back to top Go down

Recent Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Events   Recent Events Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:30 pm

Retired members get nothing. Their Retired.
Back to top Go down
Elise09
Lieutentant Colonel
Lieutentant Colonel
Elise09

Number of posts : 689

Recent Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Events   Recent Events Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:33 pm

Milo343 wrote:

lol You're retarded if you actually believe that. I have quite a few powers over dedicated members and a couple over senior. But shhh, it's a sekritz.
Back to top Go down
Trognar
EC|RM
EC|RM
Trognar

• Game Admin
  • Hall of Fame

Recent Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Events   Recent Events Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:46 pm

Milo343 wrote:

First off, it is spelled they're, secondly crawl back in your mothers vagina.
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

• Hall of Fame

Recent Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Events   Recent Events Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:47 pm

Milo343 wrote:

Technically speaking, were still part of the clan.
Back to top Go down
Elise09
Lieutentant Colonel
Lieutentant Colonel
Elise09

Recent Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Events   Recent Events Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:52 pm

It's like saying being retired from work gives you absolutely nothing. You still get a 401(k) if you had employee benefits.
Back to top Go down

Recent Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Events   Recent Events Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:11 pm

true.. hmmmmm.... how about 72 hot girl 3 kilos of weed 5 bottles of absinthe and 3 bottles of whisky.. Sound good?
Back to top Go down
Trognar
EC|RM
EC|RM
Trognar

• Game Admin
  • Hall of Fame

Recent Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Events   Recent Events Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:13 pm

Milo343 wrote:
true.. hmmmmm.... how about 72 hot girl 3 kilos of weed 5 bottles of absinthe and 3 bottles of whisky.. Sound good?

As long as all the girls are STD free.
Back to top Go down
Elise09
Lieutentant Colonel
Lieutentant Colonel
Elise09

Recent Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Events   Recent Events Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:15 pm

He's 17 with over 2,500 hours logged on xfire with a single game, I doubt he could get any of that.
Back to top Go down
Trognar
EC|RM
EC|RM
Trognar

• Game Admin
  • Hall of Fame

Recent Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Events   Recent Events Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:17 pm

Elise09 wrote:
He's 17 with over 2,500 hours logged on xfire with a single game, I doubt he could get any of that.

Oh snap!
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

• Hall of Fame

Recent Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Events   Recent Events Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:19 pm

You sir. Just used it correctly.

Recent Events Oh-Snap
Back to top Go down
MrSquables
EC|SM
EC|SM
MrSquables

Number of posts : 3646
  • Hall of Fame

Recent Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Events   Recent Events Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:05 pm

/nod
Back to top Go down
rulerofworlds
EC|DM
EC|DM

Number of posts : 204

Recent Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Events   Recent Events Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:10 pm

I am a bit frusterated with what is happening around the clan, but I will remain loyal to this clan and I will work through till the end.

Edit:

I think Dedicated needs a color change...it's too close to retirement and we have enough of that color going around right now...
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

• Hall of Fame

Recent Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Events   Recent Events Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:13 pm

rulerofworlds wrote:
I am a bit frusterated with what is happening around the clan, but I will remain loyal to this clan and I will work through till the end.

Edit:

I think Dedicated needs a color change...it's too close to retirement and we have enough of that color going around right now...

You can blame a select few of your clan mates for this.
Back to top Go down
Sly
EC|RM
EC|RM
Sly

Number of posts : 263

Recent Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Events   Recent Events Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:29 pm

There is a clear problem if the entire staff leaves nearly.
Back to top Go down
soulstealer612
EC|GS
EC|GS
soulstealer612

Number of posts : 212
  • Staff Team
  • Recruitment Department

Recent Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Events   Recent Events Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:46 pm

I for one completely understand what all of the retired members are saying. If you work your ass for something and you never complain people look up to you and when you get zero respect from kids that are UNDER 16 ... hmmm thought rules were 16 & older even then you have to be mature.And if you ask me Squables,Trognar,wasp, and everyone else needs to stand up (which is what they're doing) And they deserve a hell of allot more then what BJ can give i've never had a problem with them and honestly sometime BJ pisses me off Ghost Zack squables and Wasp ran this damn clan for the longest time Knight just sat in the PR room all day while he just told everyone what to do and had no responsibilities. Honestly if everyone cool is retireing then hell i might think about it to.

Thanks,
Soul.
Back to top Go down
Guillotine
EC|A
EC|A

Number of posts : 456
  • Unit Member
  • Staff Team
  • Knight Industries

Recent Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Events   Recent Events Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:00 pm

soulstealer612 wrote:
I for one completely understand what all of the retired members are saying. If you work your ass for something and you never complain people look up to you and when you get zero respect from kids that are UNDER 16 ... hmmm thought rules were 16 & older even then you have to be mature.And if you ask me Squables,Trognar,wasp, and everyone else needs to stand up (which is what they're doing) And they deserve a hell of allot more then what BJ can give i've never had a problem with them and honestly sometime BJ pisses me off Ghost Zack squables and Wasp ran this damn clan for the longest time Knight just sat in the PR room all day while he just told everyone what to do and had no responsibilities. Honestly if everyone cool is retireing then hell i might think about it to.

Thanks,
Soul.

Two things. I'm 13 and I joined the clan. Also, Knight has told us this about a million times. He said that since he has been the one working on this clan for awhile he decided that the other staff could handle the clan. Clearly this has not worked so I think he might resume helping. One more thing. Why do you guys always bash Knight? There are other founders who don't do anything anymore and do they get yelled at? No. I'm not saying you should yell at the other founders or staff instead of him but stop blaming everything on him. He's got problems in his life and I'm sure all of you do in one way or another and this probably adds to the stress for him. Hell blame me if you want to. It would be nice to take the blame from all of the people who do a good job( meaning Wasp, Squables, Knight, Sly, all of u)
Back to top Go down
Knightrider
EC|F
EC|F
Knightrider

Number of posts : 3161
  • Unit Member
  • Tactical Unit
  • Knight Industries
  • Web Master

Recent Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Events   Recent Events Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:04 pm

So you are thinking about retiring to go from not needing to do anything as a member except following the rules, to not needing to do anything as a retired member except following a little less rules mainly activity? hmmm
Back to top Go down
http://www.theeasycompany.net
Elise09
Lieutentant Colonel
Lieutentant Colonel
Elise09

Recent Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Events   Recent Events Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:12 pm

Guillotine wrote:
soulstealer612 wrote:

Thanks,
Soul.

Two things. I'm 13 and I joined the clan. Also, Knight has told us this about a million times. He said that since he has been the one working on this clan for awhile he decided that the other staff could handle the clan. Clearly this has not worked so I think he might resume helping. One more thing. Why do you guys always bash Knight? There are other founders who don't do anything anymore and do they get yelled at? No. I'm not saying you should yell at the other founders or staff instead of him but stop blaming everything on him. He's got problems in his life and I'm sure all of you do in one way or another and this probably adds to the stress for him. Hell blame me if you want to. It would be nice to take the blame from all of the people who do a good job( meaning Wasp, Squables, Knight, Sly, all of u)

Mauduin left because of real life issues and wanting to do more with his life. Perfectly fine as everyone should feel their real life is more important. As far as Element goes, I don't know the full story so don't quote me on this, but he left because Knight and him had a falling out. Again, I don't know the whole story so don't take me seriously on that, that is just from reading old threads.
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

• Hall of Fame

Recent Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Events   Recent Events Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:17 pm

soulstealer612 wrote:

Thanks,
Soul.

Soul. You made my day. :3
Back to top Go down
MrSquables
EC|SM
EC|SM
MrSquables

Number of posts : 3646
  • Hall of Fame

Recent Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Events   Recent Events Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:19 pm

Element didn't leave he just resigned as Acting Council. Meaning he doesn't have to do shit and leaves it up to the Council as the new legit higher ups. Like BJ did. Though in recent events of the past Staff ( Me, Wasp and Zack) tried to do stuff to the clan that we could finally do now that we were technically in charge.

BJ didn't let us do certain things. Rendering us basically useless and pointless. So we didn't do anything. Why? Because we didn't need too. We gave every Staff member (EVERYONE) a certain ally to consult and take care of. Our allies actually have become in active rendering them too, useless. The Community was a total failure.

The only things that were to be dealt with was "member disrespect" and what? We couldn't even deal with that the way we wanted to. Obviously we let things slide and kind of brushed them under the rug (Since some of you are actually still here). Yet, eventually it just came to a point of pure hatred. Staff got tired of being disrespected and members grew some fucking balls and started to lash out.

Yes Guillotine it's not all BJ's fault. How could it be? He is awesome. He's always been trying to keep the peace. Though we might of not liked how he did it though. Want to know the issue here? Time. Time is the issue. 2-3 years ago this clan was flourishing and fucking awesome. Now it's complete shit. People leave. New people come. The clan changes. I didn't like this change. Hence bmy decrease in activity and my resignation.
Back to top Go down
soulstealer612
EC|GS
EC|GS
soulstealer612

Number of posts : 212
  • Staff Team
  • Recruitment Department

Recent Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Events   Recent Events Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:25 pm

no Bj is a good founder one of the only active ones but at times he just needs to step in when the Staff is up to they're necks with work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recent Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Events   Recent Events Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recent Events
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next