Easy Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multi-Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recent Events

Go down 
+10
Darkne55
Guillotine
soulstealer612
Sly
rulerofworlds
MrSquables
Elise09
Trognar
Wasp
Knightrider
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Trognar
EC|RM
EC|RM
Trognar

Clan Tag : =]EC[=
Number of posts : 3212
  • Game Admin
  • Hall of Fame

Recent Events - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Events   Recent Events - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:20 pm

Guillotine wrote:
Two things. I'm 13 and I joined the clan. Also, Knight has told us this about a million times. He said that since he has been the one working on this clan for awhile he decided that the other staff could handle the clan. Clearly this has not worked so I think he might resume helping. One more thing. Why do you guys always bash Knight? There are other founders who don't do anything anymore and do they get yelled at? No. I'm not saying you should yell at the other founders or staff instead of him but stop blaming everything on him. He's got problems in his life and I'm sure all of you do in one way or another and this probably adds to the stress for him. Hell blame me if you want to. It would be nice to take the blame from all of the people who do a good job( meaning Wasp, Squables, Knight, Sly, all of u)

From what I understand you were allowed into this clan on the shoulders of your peers. Knight, also known as BJ, did work in his time for the clan, Mauduin did too, where as Mauduin would go ass loose on paying for servers and Knight would provide services. I use to yell at Element quite alot in my day, from both his actions and lack of doing anything. If you had a clear understanding of the whole situation maybe then you would understand why the more seasoned members of the clan are quite angry at him. I like you Kenny, you remind me of my self in some weird nostalgic way. But do understand that BJ has caused stress for us too. We have all been in his position and neither her nor us should recieve any special treatment for such.
Back to top Go down
Guillotine
EC|A
EC|A

Number of posts : 456
  • Unit Member
  • Staff Team
  • Knight Industries

PostSubject: Re: Recent Events   Recent Events - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:55 pm

Trognar wrote:
Guillotine wrote:
Two things. I'm 13 and I joined the clan. Also, Knight has told us this about a million times. He said that since he has been the one working on this clan for awhile he decided that the other staff could handle the clan. Clearly this has not worked so I think he might resume helping. One more thing. Why do you guys always bash Knight? There are other founders who don't do anything anymore and do they get yelled at? No. I'm not saying you should yell at the other founders or staff instead of him but stop blaming everything on him. He's got problems in his life and I'm sure all of you do in one way or another and this probably adds to the stress for him. Hell blame me if you want to. It would be nice to take the blame from all of the people who do a good job( meaning Wasp, Squables, Knight, Sly, all of u)

From what I understand you were allowed into this clan on the shoulders of your peers. Knight, also known as BJ, did work in his time for the clan, Mauduin did too, where as Mauduin would go ass loose on paying for servers and Knight would provide services. I use to yell at Element quite alot in my day, from both his actions and lack of doing anything. If you had a clear understanding of the whole situation maybe then you would understand why the more seasoned members of the clan are quite angry at him. I like you Kenny, you remind me of my self in some weird nostalgic way. But do understand that BJ has caused stress for us too. We have all been in his position and neither her nor us should recieve any special treatment for such.

Oh u do like me? I always thought u hated me. Yeah well I just go off of what I know from being here since November.
Back to top Go down
Trognar
EC|RM
EC|RM
Trognar

Number of posts : 3212
  • Game Admin
  • Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: Recent Events   Recent Events - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:18 pm

Guillotine wrote:
Trognar wrote:
Guillotine wrote:

Oh u do like me? I always thought u hated me. Yeah well I just go off of what I know from being here since November.

I like everyone here.
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

Number of posts : 3370
  • Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: Recent Events   Recent Events - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:26 pm

Except this kid.

Recent Events - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkWL43tQGtdGCHHikD3oV2y3P8e-raIze8Ojwr69htkoy2C7wnvA
Back to top Go down
http://www.theeasycompany.org

PostSubject: Re: Recent Events   Recent Events - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:27 pm

Elise09 wrote:
He's 17 with over 2,500 hours logged on xfire with a single game, I doubt he could get any of that.

Aye because i leave my game running at the log in screen so xfire thinks that im still playing when im not.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Darkne55
Second Lieutent
Second Lieutent
Darkne55

Clan Tag : =GW=
Number of posts : 211

PostSubject: Re: Recent Events   Recent Events - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:17 pm

Does it make any sense to create a council, when 1 person can overturn any actions that council makes?

Are you a Democracy or a Dictatorship?

I personally feel that retired is retired. If you want admin powers, then be active. You have to draw the line somewhere.

The only possible other way would be to throw massive amounts of cash at it. Money does indeed talk.

My 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathByGaming.com
Elise09
Lieutentant Colonel
Lieutentant Colonel
Elise09

Number of posts : 689

PostSubject: Re: Recent Events   Recent Events - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:43 pm

Quick give me more of your change!! :O
Back to top Go down
NoAXE
EC|FM
EC|FM
NoAXE

Number of posts : 756

PostSubject: Re: Recent Events   Recent Events - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 8:01 pm

Wasp when the fuck did I treat you like shit? I've loved you in a non- homo way ever since I met you, and after you said that ALL of the kid treating you like shit... Sad
Back to top Go down
sgtcanard
EC|FM
EC|FM
sgtcanard

Number of posts : 466
  • Unit Commander
  • Knife Brigade

PostSubject: Re: Recent Events   Recent Events - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 8:02 pm

I dont like whats going on how about everyone rejoins,and we respect the staff they do alot for us, but staff too know with great power comes great responsibility and some of the staff members not mentioning there names kinda seems like they abbus there power like brag about it.

Last edited by sgtcanard on Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Events   Recent Events - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 8:03 pm

That will not be happening.
Back to top Go down
CTRifle
EC|A
EC|A
CTRifle

Number of posts : 850
  • Staff Team
  • Recruitment Department
  • Public Affairs Dept
  • Knight Industries
  • GFX Master

PostSubject: Re: Recent Events   Recent Events - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:01 pm

how may times have you guys brought it up, stop talking about it and it'll stop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Events   Recent Events - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:03 pm

Agreed

~closed
Back to top Go down
ivanchung22
EC|GS
EC|GS
ivanchung22

Number of posts : 238
  • Staff Team
  • Recruitment Department

PostSubject: Re: Recent Events   Recent Events - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:04 pm

CTRifle wrote:
how may times have you guys brought it up, stop talking about it and it'll stop
ikr jesse they need to stfu becuz everytime they brought it up, fight start happening?
Back to top Go down
Guillotine
EC|A
EC|A

Number of posts : 456
  • Unit Member
  • Staff Team
  • Knight Industries

PostSubject: Re: Recent Events   Recent Events - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:24 pm

~Unlocked.
~Reopened for discussion.
Reason: I think they have a right to voice their opinions without us closing the topics. Even if you disagree with them, do not close this topic. From my prospective I do not see a fight going on in this topic. However, if it turns into one then the staff shall take action.
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

Number of posts : 3370
  • Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: Recent Events   Recent Events - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:43 pm

NoAXE wrote:
Wasp when the fuck did I treat you like shit? I've loved you in a non- homo way ever since I met you, and after you said that ALL of the kid treating you like shit... Sad

None of my comments have been aimed at you. So you have no reason to feel bad. You're one of the few mature members left in this clan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theeasycompany.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recent Events   Recent Events - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recent Events
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2