Easy Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multi-Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Rule Change

Go down 
+4
Wasp
CTRifle
Guillotine
Knightrider
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Forum Rule Change - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rule Change   Forum Rule Change - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:09 pm

Well besides the fact i dont feel like agruing/shouldn't agrue. It wont bring the picture back. So you can agrue all you want go for it. Doesn't mean anyones gunna listen. If you want i have a riddle for you to figure out if you want.
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

Clan Tag : =]EC[=
Number of posts : 3370
  • Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rule Change   Forum Rule Change - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:15 pm

It might bring the picture back if one of us feels like posting it again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theeasycompany.org

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rule Change   Forum Rule Change - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:19 pm

If sly posts it again he might be in more trouble. He has been warn already. IF you post it it will be deleted and you will get a warning. Doesn't matter how you do it the picture will be deleted in thee end.
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

• Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rule Change   Forum Rule Change - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:20 pm

You sure?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rule Change   Forum Rule Change - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:41 pm

I dont wanna agrue with you. Im staff i found the picture inappropriate. Slys been warned and since you're here and you've read the posts you've been warned also. If you want push the limites and keep posting pictures of that nature actions will be taken. Period. End of decision. I will moniter this topic but i shall not be replying to it.

So please just follow the rules. I dont want to take your fun away.
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

• Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rule Change   Forum Rule Change - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:49 pm

I keep telling you. The discussion isn't over yet! You haven't once said that it was. All you keep doing is ending your decision which lets me argue with you more. So technically, neither of us have been warned because you keep going back on your decisions. Sooo, we shall continue posting.
Back to top Go down
Sly
EC|RM
EC|RM
Sly

Number of posts : 263

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rule Change   Forum Rule Change - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:02 pm

Vengeance face time.
Back to top Go down
MrSquables
EC|SM
EC|SM
MrSquables

Number of posts : 3646
  • Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rule Change   Forum Rule Change - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:41 pm

Wasp wrote:
I keep telling you. The discussion isn't over yet! You haven't once said that it was. All you keep doing is ending your decision which lets me argue with you more. So technically, neither of us have been warned because you keep going back on your decisions. Sooo, we shall continue posting.

Stop confusing Squables D:.
Back to top Go down
Knightrider
EC|F
EC|F
Knightrider

Number of posts : 3161
  • Unit Member
  • Tactical Unit
  • Knight Industries
  • Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rule Change   Forum Rule Change - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:41 pm

The point is made.

~Closed
Back to top Go down
http://www.theeasycompany.net
Darkne55
Second Lieutent
Second Lieutent
Darkne55

Clan Tag : =GW=
Number of posts : 211

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rule Change   Forum Rule Change - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:33 pm

Knightrider wrote:
Conversations can be fun.

Staff will no longer intervene when a topic moves off topic unless the topic starter requests intervention or the topic gets out of control.

Thank You,
Easy Company Staff

Excellent policy, and it makes sense to boot. Good call.
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathByGaming.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Rule Change   Forum Rule Change - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Rule Change
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5