Easy Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multi-Gaming Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2142 Server Update

Go down 
+5
Zackman7
=]EC[= GeneralElement
JBrady
MrSquables
Elise09
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JBrady
EC|FM
EC|FM
JBrady

Clan Tag : =]EC[=
Number of posts : 742

2142 Server Update - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2142 Server Update   2142 Server Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:59 pm

wow elise you seem to always know everything is it just me?
Back to top Go down
MrSquables
EC|SM
EC|SM
MrSquables

Number of posts : 3646
  • Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: 2142 Server Update   2142 Server Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:46 pm

Well. How about deleting BF2142 COMPLETELY. As in destroying EVERY FILE YOU HAVE on bf2142. Unless you got some cool ass mods you want to keep then by all means keep thoughs xD.
Back to top Go down
Elise09
Lieutentant Colonel
Lieutentant Colonel
Elise09

Number of posts : 689

PostSubject: Re: 2142 Server Update   2142 Server Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:44 am

I'll spit a little a rhythm about myself for you guys, basically my life's story. My parents divorced the summer before I went into first grade. Dad ended up moving in with sme college life guys when he was 35, then moved to Alaska a couple years after. So about the time I was in 3rd grade I think, I had to fly all the way up to Alaska every summer just to see my for a month. So yea, had to fly about 3000 miles one way to see my dad for a month or so once a year.

When I was a freshman, I lived up in Alaska for a few years, more off and on between California and Alaska, which is where I started divulging into a greater intellect. I repeated the same classes numerous times because of the differences between California and Alaskan school standards. I dropped out of high school because I was constantly being harassed by the school staff in Alaska and because of the moving, plus I was no where near challenged in school.

I ended up actually getting my G.E.D. in the spring of this year. My scores on the tests were at least 90% in every subject, placing me in the 98th percentile of high school kids in Alaska. Sure, Alaska may be behind the times and what not, but it's nice to know that I am smarter than 98% of a few hundred thousand kids. Things really started picking around last year though. I would constantly envelop myself into learning new things, writing up my own Javascripts, making shotty versions of Flash games and making web pages based only in CSS, HTML and both with PHP scripts. Of which, I actually learned on my own and using free software that I could find.

During this time, I also spent my time looking up any thing that intrigued, sparked an interest or anything that confused me, like calculus. It's kind of sad to say that I know more about calculus than the average high school student that only has a 3.0 in school, but it's true. Of course, with my ups, I also have downs. I was always the 'risky' type. I rode dirt bikes and had numerous crashes, but every one at the local track said that I was picking things up faster than any new comer there, I of course, felt differently.

Now, I actually spend my time playing games, wondering what I'm going to be doing with my life once I am 18. It's a mark up between military and eventually covert-ops and CIA agent type things or schooling. If I go to school, it will obviously be a repeat of my past, the whole learning every thing I can. Being a CIA agent, it would come to good use. Being in school, probably not a good idea as I would end up using it to build a bad ass car, racing and partying. So I do have smarts in books, but not in where I want to go. All I know is that I'm getting out of this wannabe ghetto town and moving towards something.

Little known fact about me, I always have a weird sleeping schedule, where-as my mom, dad and sister follow one. I hate being awake during the day and love being up at night. Don't know why, but you can almost always catch me up at 9 in the morning, my midnight, doing something on the computer. So sometimes I wont be on TS3 because you are all sleeping.

You could ask me about pretty much anything involving school work, and I can help you out. English, I know every essay rule there is. Math, I can't show my work, but I can do it in my head faster than a calculator. haha I'm weird, I over-write things too much, and my addiction is knowing every thing. I'd rather know what to do if something happens than be shot in the dark like a sitting dog. And I'm done justifying what I do now. hahaha

And Squables, I have a couple mods that I have done myself that I want to keep, and I still have. Thanks for reading every thing, and I am installing update 1.40 right now. :P
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

Number of posts : 3370
  • Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: 2142 Server Update   2142 Server Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:01 am

Quote :
I over-write things too much

thats an under statement and wow do you ever get that feeling like your a bum? anyone else besides elise?

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.theeasycompany.org
Elise09
Lieutentant Colonel
Lieutentant Colonel
Elise09

PostSubject: Re: 2142 Server Update   2142 Server Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:19 am

Hey, I may feel like a bum, but I'm not 18 yet so it doesn't fully count. And that's the smartest bum you ever thought you knew.

*snuffs up and walks away*

CRUEL!
Back to top Go down
MrSquables
EC|SM
EC|SM
MrSquables

• Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: 2142 Server Update   2142 Server Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:32 pm

No offense but I saw that whole "essay" and I just said "fuck it, OH look wasp wrote something about it. I'm just going to go off what he said". :P. But yeah I'm a bum. I where white t-shirts and sweatpants to school everyday. With slippers.
Back to top Go down
Elise09
Lieutentant Colonel
Lieutentant Colonel
Elise09

PostSubject: Re: 2142 Server Update   2142 Server Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:59 pm

O_o I wear sweat pants, t shirt and occasionally a really fuzzy sweat shirt that's uber warm. Either that or I go birthday suit, unless I'm going somewhere. xD
Back to top Go down
asouders
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: 2142 Server Update   2142 Server Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:15 pm

is like diceman a clan member he added the first day i started playing
Back to top Go down
Wasp
EC|SM
EC|SM
Wasp

Number of posts : 3370
  • Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: 2142 Server Update   2142 Server Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:30 pm

asouders wrote:
is like diceman a clan member he added the first day i started playing

who?
Back to top Go down
http://www.theeasycompany.org
JBrady
EC|FM
EC|FM
JBrady

PostSubject: Re: 2142 Server Update   2142 Server Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:13 pm

i dont think i know him either and wow elise that was a big post
Back to top Go down
MrSquables
EC|SM
EC|SM
MrSquables

• Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: 2142 Server Update   2142 Server Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:19 pm

Ya for bums xD
Back to top Go down
=]EC[= GeneralElement
EC|F
EC|F
=]EC[= GeneralElement

Number of posts : 969

PostSubject: Re: 2142 Server Update   2142 Server Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:54 am

Elise: We're similar. I haven't gotten the chance to graduate early, nor am I a genius in Mathematics, but when something intrigues me, I research and research that subject till I have it down to a science. When ever I have free time, I am usually researching and reading up on things that interest me. Lol also, if you haven't noticed, I am a grammar freak. :P I'm OCD about it. :P
Back to top Go down
http://www.theeasycompany.net
MrSquables
EC|SM
EC|SM
MrSquables

• Hall of Fame

PostSubject: Re: 2142 Server Update   2142 Server Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:42 pm

Wooottt?!! No wayz? Urz a gramer nazi?

:P <3
Back to top Go down
JBrady
EC|FM
EC|FM
JBrady

PostSubject: Re: 2142 Server Update   2142 Server Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:21 pm

i think he is how bout you? Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2142 Server Update   2142 Server Update - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2142 Server Update
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2